I am starting to use themes and cannot figure out how to move icons to the top portion of some of these themes; like weather bug. Any ideas?
    12-17-09 02:19 AM
    I am starting to use themes and cannot figure out how to move icons to the top portion of some of these themes; like weather bug. Any ideas?
    Try starting out with the custom template then change from there.
    12-17-09 06:47 AM
    Once I load a theme in the Storm, how do I modify the placement of the 'top icons'? I can move the main icons, but not the top ones. For example, I want to see weather bug in the top right position of the them I attached.
    12-17-09 09:42 AM
    Once I load a theme in the Storm, how do I modify the placement of the 'top icons'? I can move the main icons, but not the top ones. For example, I want to see weather bug in the top right position of the them I attached.

When placing the icon's in Theme Builder use application order. Then when you load the theme on your phone go to the application list and move the icons where you want to match the desired order on the home screen.

Hope that helps.
    12-17-09 09:50 AM
    Thanks for the tips. So, to move these icons I have to use Theme Builder? Where can I find that? Is this it: BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads ?
    12-17-09 09:57 AM
    Whether or not you can change the icons really depends on how the theme was built to begin with. Some themes allow you to change, others do not. Changing which icons show up where is done on your applications screen. You move the icons on that screen, and then, if they were set up to be user changeable, they will show on your homescreen. Most themebuilders go in the order that you see on your homescreen, so for example if you want WB to show where you have in your pic, move the WB icon on your app screen to the first position.
    12-17-09 02:23 PM
    Perfect. That was the answer I was looking for. Thanks.
    12-17-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD