What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".

And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"Brisk"--It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

MMDesign Brisk v1.6 New features!7/11/2010 update.clear and business theme.[premium]

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 07-11-10 at 01:29 PM. Reason: THEME UPDATE
    06-24-10 03:33 PM
    Wow looks really good. I've never actually paid for a theme before (other than a donation here and there)... but this might tempt me. Not that it really matters too much, but how bad is the dial screen cut off on this one?
    06-24-10 03:39 PM
    Awesome theme, really love the look of it! just wished the clock had transparent around it instead of black. keep it up!!! love wallpaper friendly themes, especially minimal themes ^_^

theme is my favorite!!!

Looks good on storm 2 ^_^

Last edited by redrumy3; 06-24-10 at 08:55 PM.
    06-24-10 05:37 PM
    Very nice...purchased and loving it.
    06-25-10 12:45 AM
    looks great, just a little pricey. good job tho
    06-25-10 07:38 AM
    I bought this theme, ughhh it shows the carrier on it! the sample pics didn't show this. my storm being unlocked , this activation required at the bottom is unsightly. Great theme, wish there was no carrier written at the bottom. :[
    06-25-10 07:54 AM
    I bought this theme, ughhh it shows the carrier on it! the sample pics didn't show this. my storm being unlocked , this activation required at the bottom is unsightly. Great theme, wish there was no carrier written at the bottom. :[
    Get it!Told me your suggestions,and I will try my best to update this theme.Thank you for your support!~All of you!
    06-25-10 01:58 PM
    Just ponied up for it, really dig it. My small gripes:

Don't like the blue selection highlight, if it were translucent, or maybe just darkened the background, it would look cleaner.

The black background on the clock when in the App list, or in programs is kinda ugly, would look better keeping the same translucent style as the rest of the bar.

On the Main clock, you should put the white "border" along side the clock so it blends in a bit better. Although, I'm with redrumy3 in that it would be nicer if it had the same background as the rest of the home screen.
    06-25-10 04:16 PM
    Just ponied up for it, really dig it. My small gripes:

Don't like the blue selection highlight, if it were translucent, or maybe just darkened the background, it would look cleaner.

The black background on the clock when in the App list, or in programs is kinda ugly, would look better keeping the same translucent style as the rest of the bar.

On the Main clock, you should put the white "border" along side the clock so it blends in a bit better. Although, I'm with redrumy3 in that it would be nicer if it had the same background as the rest of the home screen.
    I agree about the clock as well, if it matches the rest and is translucent it would look a lot better. Hopefully we will see that (:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 04:45 PM
    +1 on the clock. one more thing, on the hm screen wifi is grey even when im in wifi but on the app screen its black/white.

Other then that Im really enjoying this one, Ive been runnin all those os6 themes for a while so its kinda cool to see os6 style icons on a different theme.
    06-25-10 08:14 PM
    love his theme. !!!
    06-26-10 04:21 PM
    great clean theme
    06-26-10 04:55 PM
    could you post the green leaf wall for patternlock users?
    06-26-10 05:47 PM
    Special sales 4.99$ until the end of the month!

Thank you for your support!
    06-28-10 08:48 AM
    Good theme. No profile spot on homescreen but loving it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 04:23 PM
    When the developer says: "Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area", is the Hidden today only SMS / Calendar (as shown in the pircture) or is there an option to have the Hidden Today be Messages and Calendar. As a business theme, I would rather have Messages and Calendar. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks
    06-29-10 08:42 AM
    When the developer says: "Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area", is the Hidden today only SMS / Calendar (as shown in the pircture) or is there an option to have the Hidden Today be Messages and Calendar. As a business theme, I would rather have Messages and Calendar. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks
    The 1.2 version is sms/cal,I will update for message/sms/cal,just wait.
    06-29-10 04:49 PM
    I will update to message/sms/calendar,I think it's more useful.
    06-29-10 04:51 PM
    I agree and thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the update.
    06-29-10 07:40 PM
    I agree and thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the update.
    You are welcome.
    06-30-10 10:59 AM
    I love this theme. Thanks for the update. Would you please think about the profile icon. Thanks.
    06-30-10 12:24 PM
    I love this theme. Thanks for the update. Would you please think about the profile icon. Thanks.
    In the 1.0 version I set the big icon as profiles,and some one say they want a weather shot,so I update in 1.2 version.You can set the app whatever you like.Weather app,profiles,etc..
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 06-30-10 at 07:53 PM.
    06-30-10 07:49 PM
    Was there going to be an update to this theme that changed the SMS to Messages ? I liked the look of the theme enough to purchase it, however an it policy blocks me from texting, so my the sms area is always blank.. thought I could live with it, but it's started to bug me, so I switched back to a diffrent theme.. I would definitely use this again if I didn't have to look at a big blank area..
    07-05-10 01:46 PM
    Was there going to be an update to this theme that changed the SMS to Messages ? I liked the look of the theme enough to purchase it, however an it policy blocks me from texting, so my the sms area is always blank.. thought I could live with it, but it's started to bug me, so I switched back to a diffrent theme.. I would definitely use this again if I didn't have to look at a big blank area..
    The new update:today area:
    -----------------
    message |
    - |
    sms and mms |
    - |
    calendar |
    - |
    - |
    - |
    -----------------

wait for some days.The new version will be greatly improved aesthetics.
    07-05-10 07:19 PM
    Got this the other night and so far I am loving it. One change I would like to see in a future update is a little icon next to the time when the alarm is set.
    07-06-10 10:55 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD