miPhone BLACK is a new approach to my old theme miPhone (formerly miBerry) It takes the look and feel of the original, but with updated icons, transitions, etc... It incorporates a single dock at the bottom with a sliding dock that holds additional icons. Very wallpaper friendly!

its available at the storefront here - miPhone BLACK and is on sale for the rest of the week for $1.99

even if you don't buy it, hate it, or love it. any feedback on the look or feel would be muuuuuuuuuch appreciated.

screenshots
    02-15-10 07:45 AM
    This looks great!! Good work ..
    02-15-10 07:46 AM
    Very nice. I'm liking the look.
    02-15-10 08:38 AM
    Ill be picking this one up. Looks nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 08:45 AM
    Icons are sick!!
    02-15-10 08:48 AM
    I would love to see a video of the premium themes in here.. because I would like to see how fast the themes are. I hate paying for a theme and then its so ******* slow that I wanna delete it a second later. Dunno if this is slow it was just 2 my cents :-)
    02-15-10 08:54 AM
    If you add a weather application I will definitley pick it up!
    02-15-10 08:56 AM
    Purchased and lovin the theme. Not killing memory nor my battery. Is there anyway to post the locked screen background? Just the earth not the word "locked" so I can set that to Stormslider? Great theme thank you.
    02-16-10 12:14 PM
    Thanks for all the feedback!

Jennifer72 - Not sure if i will add a weather slot to this specific version just because i'm sure where to put it as the screen is pretty full as-is but I may come out with an alternative down the road incorporating a weather slot and possibly some Hidden Today goodness.

pdbauer51 - shoot me a message with your email and i'll email you the lockscreen (minus the word locked at the bottom)
    02-16-10 12:37 PM
    I would like a berryweather hotspot. Thad be cool.

02-16-10 01:44 PM
    loving this theme...i downloaded it yesterday and it runs sweet. smooth and looks great!! defo worth the $2!!!
    02-16-10 03:11 PM
    Awesome theme, and I'll probably be using it for awhile. I did notice one slight glitch though when using berryweather. If you enable the temperature badge to be displayed in the banner, it overlaps the sounds icon when the phone is in portrait view on the apps screen. Its no big deal though, and doesn't detract from the overall theme at all.

02-16-10 03:46 PM
    Just purchased and love it .. Now I own both the black and color version.. Am running .451 on my S2 and am getting the bb messenger icon is smaller than the rest of the icons. Its no biggie am still loving the theme .
    02-19-10 11:50 AM
    Love this theme! Slight "issue". When I select an icon whose name is longer than one line (such as SMS and MMS) the name is covered when highlighted. Nothing major but it is a bit of an eye sore.
    02-19-10 07:15 PM
    will this theme be updated to correct the issues?
    02-20-10 04:08 PM
    Love this theme! Slight "issue". When I select an icon whose name is longer than one line (such as SMS and MMS) the name is covered when highlighted. Nothing major but it is a bit of an eye sore.
    Same issues here that I would like to see tweaked a little. Other than that I love this theme and I am def keeping it on my phone for a while with or without the fixes. Nice job.
    02-20-10 05:26 PM
    I would also like the wallpaper too. :0). I know it might not look right with the apps coming on the homescreen but a wx spot maybe?

02-20-10 07:26 PM
    Just purchased it, loving it too. Can you email me just the earth not the word "locked" so I can set that to Stormslider too? My email is [email protected]
    02-21-10 03:09 PM
    Had the first one, loved it. Moved on since. This black version is nice. I would buy but I really need hidden today and QL at minimum. They coule both be hotspots along with an application HS. Also, the time/date could be bigger.

Hmmm, sounds like I want a different theme. Maybe ideas for your next one.

Anyway, nice work and nice looking theme.
    02-22-10 06:19 AM
    Would still like the wallpaper for this theme. Anyone????
    03-06-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD