Please read on...I will pay up to $10 for a great theme (I've given some cool examples below)

Is there a way those designers out there could design a Lynyrd Skynyrd based theme for us members of Skynyrd Nation? I usually use themes by KD and WJD, but I'm up for all developers making one.

I do like the availability to have 16 icons or so on the bottom of the theme that can switch between.

It would be awesome to have Ronnie Van Zant's head as the Music/Media icon.

I also like the ability on the home screen to hide the icons to see the main picture.

If any of you can do this, It'd be much appreciated (oh and I bet we'll have a few downloads...us Skynyrd fans are a loyal bunch!)

THANK YOU!
    07-02-10 05:40 AM
    probably get a better result in the Themes forum... just sayin http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/
    07-02-10 06:16 AM
    Please read on...I will pay up to $10 for a great theme (I've given some cool examples below)

Is there a way those designers out there could design a Lynyrd Skynyrd based theme for us members of Skynyrd Nation? I usually use themes by KD and WJD, but I'm up for all developers making one.

I do like the availability to have 16 icons or so on the bottom of the theme that can switch between.

It would be awesome to have Ronnie Van Zant's head as the Music/Media icon.

I also like the ability on the home screen to hide the icons to see the main picture.

If any of you can do this, It'd be much appreciated (oh and I bet we'll have a few downloads...us Skynyrd fans are a loyal bunch!)

THANK YOU!
    ill do it if you can get 5 people to download it.
    07-02-10 06:44 AM
    Sweet. Have you made cool themes before? I know there are a few Skynyrd fans out there in Skynyrd Nation who would download it

:-)

Thanks!
    07-02-10 04:45 PM
    Sweet. Have you made cool themes before? I know there are a few Skynyrd fans out there in Skynyrd Nation who would download it

:-)

Thanks!
    Yeah. Ckeck out hybrid slider on mobunand. Its my latest. Been doing custom ones lately

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 09:24 PM
    07-03-10 09:09 AM
    Link to it?
    HYBRID SLIDER HD - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    07-04-10 06:57 AM
    i appreciate the offer racin. itd be nice if was a sweet theme all dedicated to skynyrd (with ronnie van zant's head as the media icon), but im not a fan of the original (standard) blackberry theme. not a fan of the boxey look and the icons are bland. if you can make it really spruced up, with some of the things i look for, it would be sweet.

this goes for anyone who creates themes. if you guys can make the best theme, i'd buy it. i have a few others (skynyrd fans) that would be interested too.
    07-04-10 10:06 PM
    ...FREEeeee BiiiiRD!!

...sorry, couldn't resist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 06:17 AM
    ...FREEeeee BiiiiRD!!

...sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously, if all you want is different icons, buy magicIcon from the Crackberry store. It's $3.99, on sale today for $2.99.

magicIcon store link.

It lets you swap icons for anything you want. Free trial, too.

UPDATE: magicIcon and other apps from Toysoft are on sale for 50% off. Click the link below for the code.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/jul...8/#post5315562
    Last edited by rlmesq; 07-05-10 at 01:21 PM. Reason: UPDATE: app on sale
    07-05-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD