No icons on home screen
    Zen
    Wallpaper friendly

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:36 AM.
    07-04-10 01:23 AM
    Your picture links are broken. You might want to list some details about the theme. I went ahead and took a chance and downloaded it. Haven't tried it yet, but will report back. I couldn't pass it up cause I bleed Dodger blue!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 08:22 AM
    I guess CB doesn't like pictures that are posted on other blackberry sites, and they are too big to upload since they are moving screenshots.

Your picture links are broken. You might want to list some details about the theme. I went ahead and took a chance and downloaded it. Haven't tried it yet, but will report back. I couldn't pass it up cause I bleed Dodger blue!

07-04-10 02:59 PM
    Thank you for the THeme. I downloaded, tried it, and like it. The pictures are awesome and the icons are smooth. Thank you once again for taking the time to put this together.
    07-08-10 09:55 AM
    Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Thank you for the THeme. I downloaded, tried it, and like it. The pictures are awesome and the icons are smooth. Thank you once again for taking the time to put this together.
    07-08-10 03:53 PM
    Feedback is always welcomed!
    07-14-10 01:09 AM
    Looks great and I'm jealous as I would love this for my 8900.

07-14-10 01:17 AM
    Looks great and I'm jealous as I would love this for my 8900.

Well today is your lucky day :-) I had originally created this for the 96XX series, but someone wanted a 95XX version of it as well. The 8900, 9700, and 96XX series all have the same screen and icon sizes respectively. So you can download your copy HERE The only difference are the icons. I used OS6 on that version.
    07-26-10 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD