A new spin on an instant favorite. Many of you requested my latest theme Inspire with dark backgrounds and global colors throughout and I've delivered. Check it out now!!!

Free Trial OTA
    The Free Trial is a fully functional version of the Premium Zen Version with a watermarked homescreen to encourage purchase. It does not expire.

Purchase the Premium Versions Here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.

BerryWeather Settings
    Style: Icon Right
    Icon Size: X-Large
    Backdrop: Off
    Top Margin: 60px
    Left Margin: 100px
    Right Margin: 80px

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 06-13-10 at 08:42 PM.
    05-11-10 05:23 PM
    Downloading the free trial now! Theme looks amazing!!!

One question though... for the QL version, where is the hotspot?

Oh and I don't have BW... could you make a version for WB(like an extra icon slot)? (with QL and Hidden Today?)

Oh... and if I were to get BW... does the BW and QL version have hidden today included, or is it zen?
    05-11-10 06:40 PM
    Awesome.

Custom order sent, cant wait.
    05-11-10 06:45 PM
    Downloading the free trial now! Theme looks amazing!!!

One question though... for the QL version, where is the hotspot?

Oh and I don't have BW... could you make a version for WB(like an extra icon slot)? (with QL and Hidden Today?)

Oh... and if I were to get BW... does the BW and QL version have hidden today included, or is it zen?

Quicklaunch hotspot is on top bar next to the profile icon. You can get the BW and QL with hidden today or no hidden today.

If you goto his website, it shows the hotspots. And he will custom a theme for you, at reasonable prices.

here is a picture of my custom of his light inspire.
    05-11-10 06:50 PM
    ^ Oh cool... thanks for the reply.

Btw... is BW worth it? I'm thinking of purchasing it.
    If I do, I'll probably just get the BW + QL version, with hidden today.
    05-11-10 06:56 PM
    ^ Oh cool... thanks for the reply.

Btw... is BW worth it? I'm thinking of purchasing it.
    If I do, I'll probably just get the BW + QL version, with hidden today.
    I think berryweather is worth it. Get the free trial and try it. It seems like more apps work with berryweather IMO.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-11-10 07:06 PM
    Oh btw... I want the QL + HT version... but it automatically comes with BW... if I don't have BW, can I just ignore that part(like nothing will happen)? or will not having BW mess up something with the theme?
    05-11-10 07:39 PM
    Oh btw... I want the QL + HT version... but it automatically comes with BW... if I don't have BW, can I just ignore that part(like nothing will happen)? or will not having BW mess up something with the theme?
    I am pretty sure you can just ignore that part, it won't bother the theme not having BW. Sure Brandon will be back on to confirm.
    05-11-10 09:16 PM
    Well, I purchased the HT version.. since i always keep QL as a convenience key anways... and I decided to stick with WB and not get BW(since I paid for the WB ultimate not too long ago, and don't want that to go to waste... plus adding the $10 for BW).

But... the theme is amazing. Its super fast, and I love the side dock idea. Its a little annoying since I can't use iCalendar(the app that lets me see the actual date), but its not a big deal... since the date is on the homescreen anyways.

But... all in all, I'm really liking the theme!
    05-11-10 10:54 PM
    Well, I purchased the HT version.. since i always keep QL as a convenience key anways... and I decided to stick with WB and not get BW(since I paid for the WB ultimate not too long ago, and don't want that to go to waste... plus adding the $10 for BW).

But... the theme is amazing. Its super fast, and I love the side dock idea. Its a little annoying since I can't use iCalendar(the app that lets me see the actual date), but its not a big deal... since the date is on the homescreen anyways.

Sorry I had to work tonight! I hope all your questions got answered. If not, I'll be back from class at 1 tomorrow and I can answer any questions you send to [email protected] then. Thanks!
    05-11-10 11:52 PM

Check again, I don't see a date on the homescreen. Look at my post above, I put a screenshot of my custom order above, I had him put a Icon on the bottom right corner that the user can choose above the options button, I also had him change the calendar button to contacts.

I am having him do the same on this one, waiting to hear back on the price, for now I just ordered the one off his website.
    05-12-10 06:56 AM
    i bought your theme today, it rocks... but the bottom icons do not show a indicator sayin i have mmsg's??? i have 5.0 on storm 2. can u fix please??
    05-12-10 07:09 AM
    Check again, I don't see a date on the homescreen. Look at my post above, I put a screenshot of my custom order above, I had him put a Icon on the bottom right corner that the user can choose above the options button, I also had him change the calendar button to contacts.

I am having him do the same on this one, waiting to hear back on the price, for now I just ordered the one off his website.
    Oh ya. I just noticed that.

Maybe for a universal update for all premium versions an added date to homescreen?
    Thanks!

Still loving the theme btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 12:19 PM
    i bought your theme today, it rocks... but the bottom icons do not show a indicator sayin i have mmsg's??? i have 5.0 on storm 2. can u fix please??
    The nature of their being doesn't allow them to have indicators. I've found sometimes the indicator gets cut off and I don't release anything with any glitches. That's why I made them the way they are.
    05-12-10 12:57 PM
    Oh ya. I just noticed that.

Maybe for a universal update for all premium versions an added date to homescreen?
    Thanks!

Still loving the theme btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That was per design. I don't mind adding it in a custom theme if you really need it. Just send me an email with your request.
    05-12-10 12:59 PM
    no date on homescreen = no go
    05-12-10 05:15 PM
    This theme is now available at Mobihand. Pick it up now!!!
    06-13-10 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD