I use this theme now, it's awesome only downfall is I don't use FaceBook nor Twitter I use SocialScope I think it would be better to make those two work with any app because everyone doesn't use FaceBook or Twitter because there's so many OTHER apps that enables us to use FaceBook & Twitter without having the original applications. Anyone that has something negative to say can suck it easy...
    06-29-10 09:34 AM
    I use this theme now and think it's great. My only wishes are very picky. I would like to see both signal and battery as numerical since they are very small. Also a profile icon would be nice, but as usual a great job.
    06-29-10 09:48 AM
    Shamus & Trucks, I think you guys are right. If we were to release a second version it wouldn't be fair to our existing users which is why we'd only do it with a separate update and not replace the original.

Glad you guys are enjoying Infinity...I'm actually rocking it myself right now lol.
    06-29-10 12:27 PM
    Thanks guys!

And as for Twitter & Facebook, we started using those because of many many requests we've been receiving to place 'em. What would you like there instead? If it was up to you, what would you place there? Perhaps we can release an update and replace 'em
    Why don't you offer different versions for people to buy? Some people use Myspace, some don't use Twitter. Why don't you do like a Version A(FaceBook+Twitter+Myspace) Version B (no social media) etc.
    06-30-10 12:14 AM
    Thats great for you, but you don't speak for everybody. If someone wants to maximize profits, there needs to be diversity. Otherwise, the money goes to developers more willing to work with customers.
    1. Funny thing is, neither do YOU, the developer designed it the way it is, for all of those b1tching and whining about it should take the time and make your own theme to your liking.

2. Seriously, your gonna attack Elecite verbally because the theme isn't to your liking, sorry to disagree, but Elecite has some of the best customer service out there and has been more than accommodating to all the "whiners", every time they release a theme its based on the input they've received from "whiners" like you. I'll say it again, if you can do better then do it.

3. I think it's pretty awesome the way it is, been using for 2 days now and my S2 is so much easier to navigate with everything I use on the home page.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 06-30-10 at 08:25 AM.
    06-30-10 08:17 AM

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-30-10 10:58 AM
    This is one of my current themes! I love this one
    06-30-10 11:09 AM
    We will do our best to see if we can invent something new...a way to preset your own Twitter or Facebook client event with locked icons. If anything interesting pops up, we'll make sure to release an update.

Thanks guys!
    06-30-10 05:39 PM
    Well your site won't let me buy yer theme the "want it " tab doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 12:10 AM
    Hmm which Browser you're on? If it's really outdated it might not...and I mean really outdated.
    07-01-10 01:33 AM
    I am VERY disappointed in the delivery service of Elecite with this one. My friends know me as a Theme junkie. And this being a Holiday weekend, I was looking forward to showing this one off. I ordered it on Friday, the funds have been taken and Still NO download. I'm shocked!!!
    I've purchased themes from elecite before with no problems.
    I have sent emails with no response. Makes me think they went Out of Business.
    Maybe I will hear from them on Tuesday but the moment will have passed. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
    07-04-10 09:54 AM
    Check ur junk mail.

07-04-10 11:49 AM
    Been there done that. It's just not being sent. Don't know what's up but I'm pissed.
    07-04-10 12:14 PM
    Log into your account and try resending the theme. Elecites site will list your purchased themes in your account.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-04-10 01:20 PM
    Did that too (at least 5 times.) It gives you 10 resends and mine is still showing 10 after 5 tries. It's like the site is not even working for me.
    07-04-10 01:54 PM
    LOVE this theme!! (and not only because I do have an Infiniti car...)

My only problem so far is that the background of the app menu and folders doesn't mix well with some icons...

for example:
    pandora is completely whited out, and google maps and viigo are half-way whited out. (and the problem affects some other 3rd party apps not in the picture)

Definitely something I can live with, especially since the app names are there, but its just kinda annoying.

(sorry if this was already posted...)
    07-04-10 04:09 PM
    Spiderswed, I'm real sorry for technical issue. Plz shoot me a PM with your username/email or order ID and we'll sort this out quick.
    07-05-10 02:36 AM
    Best theme out right now bar none!

I've paid for quite a few themes in my day some a little choppy other smooth transitions.....This one is by far the most original and worth every red cent!! Makes you feel like your using a different phone all together.
    07-07-10 12:32 PM
    Is there anyway to get the "twitter" icon to recognize ubertwitter?
    07-07-10 07:18 PM
    Doesn't seem to be working on my 9650. When I click on one of the submenus such as "people" i cant scroll to other submenus like "Phone" and "media" I'm resetting my device now and hope that that fixes the issue.
    07-15-10 11:27 AM
    Battery pull didn't work. Infinity I can not use you on my 9650 . Is an update coming soon that will make it work?

07-15-10 12:35 PM
    Looks ok but will not touch it bought one before hated it was forced too use diff twitter app. and for the price customization should be available, also customer support is non existent.
    07-15-10 04:37 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD