Hey guys,

After about 2 weeks, we have finally released our new premium theme - Infinity! With this guy, we really tried to focus on usability and functionality more than ever while keeping it super sexy and I think our team's done a great job at it.

It's truly one of my favorite themes at the moment and definitely sporting since release

I won't go into details but Infinity really isn't like are usual themes. Check out the page here to read more about the uniqueness of it.

Hope you like it, and plz, do share your feedback, I would greatly appreciate it as we're working hard to create a product that feels right for YOU.

Visit Elecite - Infinity

PS: You must have OS 5.0 (we might re-export it for lower versions soon.)
    06-27-10 12:39 AM
    that does looks sexy.
    06-27-10 01:34 AM
    I don't understand why RIM can't make something like this to come standard on their phones.. Especially the Storm. Nice work again elecite
    06-27-10 10:54 AM
    Its the same reason that elecite continues to put twitter on their theme selections. because they do what they want.

I like elecite's themes, but will not buy them because of the ridiculous mandatory twitter app on their homescreens.
    06-27-10 02:29 PM
    Its the same reason that elecite continues to put twitter on their theme selections. because they do what they want.

I like elecite's themes, but will not buy them because of the ridiculous mandatory twitter app on their homescreens.
    I could not agree more. This one is a very nice theme. Very well designed. But the one thing Elicite does that drives me crazy is their selection of static icons that they insist on using. Facebook and Twitter especially. If the selections at the top of this theme could be user determined this one would be off the charts. Even if those areas have to be static they sure could be apps that are more widely and often used by most users. Just my 2 cents.
    06-27-10 03:16 PM
    Wow! Nice layout.
    06-27-10 03:19 PM
    Thanks guys!

And as for Twitter & Facebook, we started using those because of many many requests we've been receiving to place 'em. What would you like there instead? If it was up to you, what would you place there? Perhaps we can release an update and replace 'em
    06-27-10 05:03 PM
    One other request; change task to memo pad under the utilities tab. I rarely use tasks but that's just me, I'm sure there are people out there who use it everyday.
    06-27-10 06:42 PM
    As the other posted suggested, user defined is best. your themes always seems to have some of the best graphics, the problem is there are icons on the home screen that could not be used. if they were user defined, we could have programs like beejive, skype, im+ in the people section (or anything else). I also second the task to memo switch as well. You have great looking themes, it just alienates potential buyers with programs we dont use on the most visible screen
    06-27-10 09:08 PM
    I vote leave facebook. I don't use twitter but don't know what to put in its place. User choice is best but figure that's not possible.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-27-10 09:24 PM
    I dont use FB .. nor would i want twitter on my homescreen. user defined is always best .. but the most I use is: sms/mms, messages, bbm, contacts, browser
    06-27-10 09:29 PM
    No Matter what you do, you won't keep everybody happy.

06-27-10 10:15 PM
    No Matter what you do, you won't keep everybody happy.

You're right. I use twitter all the time as well as facebook. I like it like it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 10:26 PM
    You're right. I use twitter all the time as well as facebook. I like it like it is.

Thats great for you, but you don't speak for everybody. If someone wants to maximize profits, there needs to be diversity. Otherwise, the money goes to developers more willing to work with customers.
    06-27-10 11:00 PM
    Easy now...I agree with you..I never claimed to speak for everybody. I bought the app because I liked it. If I didn't voice my opinion, then I risked having to see the app changed and then being told I shouldve spoke up. I believe in diversity also. Check my rating on elecites site and you'll see that I would like to see different versions. I still agree with the earlier post, you're not going to make everbody happy.

06-28-10 06:14 AM
    too bad ... im using ubertwitter..

if you do not mind I would like to add some advice so that this theme will looks better :
    here are my suggestion for next release :

in people tab
    - static pic (people face) -> change into clickable "contact" application
    - and add a yahoo! messanger as a contact replacer
    - make another version for UT (or change facebook and twitter into user determined)

in media tab
    - static pic (radio) -> change into clickable"now playing" application
    - please change the "radio" image into a picture that represents "now playing/media" image. It will look more fit to design, beautiful and useful since the blackberry does not have radio.

in Utilities tab
    - static pic (finger hand) -> change into clickable "profile" application
    - and add a "notes/calculator/BBmaps" as profile replacer

i think this will be the greatest usable theme for us
    Last edited by manyun; 06-28-10 at 07:50 AM.
    06-28-10 06:55 AM
    too bad ... im using ubertwitter..

if you do not mind I would like to add some advice so that this theme will looks better :
    here are my suggestion for next release :

in people tab
    - static pic (people face) -> change into clickable "contact" application
    - and add a yahoo! messanger as a contact replacer
    - make another version for UT (or change facebook and twitter into user determined)

in media tab
    - static pic (radio) -> change into clickable"now playing" application
    - please change the "radio" image into a picture that represents "now playing/media" image. It will look more fit to design, beautiful and useful since the blackberry does not have radio.

in Utilities tab
    - static pic (finger hand) -> change into clickable "profile" application
    - and add a "notes/calculator/BBmaps" as profile replacer

i think this will be the greatest usable theme for us
    see now I dont want to see profile go away. the only way to make this so everyone is happy is if they can make it user custom, which would make this theme tops. If they cant do that, then offer custom orders and they can make the theme fit the user.
    06-28-10 08:45 AM
    see now I dont want to see profile go away. the only way to make this so everyone is happy is if they can make it user custom, which would make this theme tops. If they cant do that, then offer custom orders and they can make the theme fit the user.
    well, i mind that the profile didnt go away, just moved into static pic (see the finger hand pic? there will be add and fit between pic "saying" and application)

i think profile application is the best choice since the pic showing a finger with echo effect.

from static pic to clickable it make easier since it has a larger area to click and look better too from theme itself
    06-28-10 09:22 AM
    The hardest thing is making sure everyone has the apps they want on their home screen. Unfortunately, with locked icons, it is very difficult to do. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it is not possible for us to keep those locked icons user customizable.

So in order for us to move forward and make some updates by replacing some apps for another, we need to come up to an agreement of some sort haha. Everyone seems to think different.

Just curious, is the customizable slot not enough for those extra icons that are not included for some of you?

Thanks guys!
    06-28-10 01:11 PM
    PS: So far, all the icons that have been requested like SMS, Messages or BBM are all included. The only two we seem to be disagreeing on the most are Facebook and Twitter. So, suggestions on whether we should keep them or replace 'em with something that isn't already there?
    06-28-10 01:22 PM
    The hardest thing is making sure everyone has the apps they want on their home screen. Unfortunately, with locked icons, it is very difficult to do. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it is not possible for us to keep those locked icons user customizable.

So in order for us to move forward and make some updates by replacing some apps for another, we need to come up to an agreement of some sort haha. Everyone seems to think different.

Just curious, is the customizable slot not enough for those extra icons that are not included for some of you?

Thanks guys!
    If they can't be made user definable then I think it's going to be next to impossible to come to a consensus as to what apps should be included in the static portion of the theme. I really like the theme and am using it now. I just put Quick Launch as my first app on the bottom dock so I can get to any app I want pretty fast anyway. For those of you that don't have Quick Launch, to me at least, it is a must have.
    06-28-10 03:59 PM
    I bought this with facebook there already. I seen what options were there before buying it. I don't use twitter or tasks but the rest I use. So I went with I would use most of them and bought it the way it was. Will this setup be good for everyone? No. But the developer displays it before buying. So IMO, it wouldn't be fair to change the theme in this manner for the ones that bought the theme the way it is. Unless elecite is willing to have 2 versions, the original and a new one, I vote leave it alone to be fair to the people that already purchased and like the theme the way it is.

06-28-10 05:58 PM
    Whatever happened to your user custom theme program you guys did a test run on? cant something liek that be implemented for static areas? like pic from there apps kind of deal?
    06-28-10 06:15 PM
    Its possible and we're working on some solutions but can't offer anything just yet...
    06-28-10 08:01 PM
    I agree with trucks... I see the screen shots and know that my company does not allow BBM so it is not on my phone. It is a wasted space but since I know it is on the theme I make my decision to purchase based on the screenshots.

I also agree user defined is always better but since these spots are text versus icon based it makes it a little more difficult. Based on sales it appears elecite is meeting their nitche market.
    Last edited by shamus2418; 06-29-10 at 09:07 AM.
    06-29-10 09:04 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD