Theme name: HTC Incredible
    Theme author: Wootability Designs (Padgoi)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $2.99
    Download Link: HTC Incredible Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps

NOTE: VERSION 1.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED!
    Version 1.1 has been released:

Fixes:
    - Added icon text underneath the homescreen icons, like the actual HTC Incredible.
    - Made the middle button on the bottom dock user defined (icon slot 7). It used to be just for the phone.

Here's 2 pics of the new updates with a custom background!

The power, creativity, beauty, and speed of the HTC Incredible right on your Blackberry Storm or Storm 2.

Features:
    - Large, Replica HTC-style clock with Custom Font
    - 7-User Defined Icons, including Weather Icon (Slot 1) in between clock like Actual HTC clock
    - Slide-Down Today Area for Messages, Calendar, and SMS/MMS
    - Custom Designed Battery and Signal Meters
    - Cool Animated Slide-in Menu with Icons for Pictures, Music, Files, Camera, etc.
    - 3D, high quality icons
    - Icon text on backdrop behind clock, just like Actual HTC Incredible.

Screenshots:

Last edited by Padgoi; 09-11-10 at 04:20 AM.
    09-08-10 12:31 AM
    nice and u even tossed in a bit of OS6 flavor
    09-08-10 10:39 AM
    As a thank you to everyone, gonna give away a free copy to the first 5 people who REQUEST FOR IT in this thread. If you just post without requesting, you won't get one of the free versions. Likewise, if you PM me the request, you won't get one of the free ones.
    09-08-10 01:28 PM
    may i please get a free copy thanks!
    09-08-10 01:40 PM
    Can a crackberry newbie grab a copy? Thanks.
    09-08-10 01:49 PM
    I would like to get one as well. :-)
    09-08-10 01:58 PM
    I would feel very lucky to receive such a nice theme also!!!!
    09-08-10 02:01 PM
    May I please receive a free copy! It's an awesome theme, keep up the great work!

Edit:

Loving your forums as well man! Good work!
    Last edited by ogkhaze; 09-08-10 at 02:45 PM.
    09-08-10 02:39 PM
    The 5 free theme winners have been sent PM's. Thanks for your interest and please leave feedback on the theme!
    09-08-10 03:00 PM
    Thanks Padgoi, registering on your forums and rating your theme right now! Thanks again!
    09-08-10 03:04 PM
    Awesome theme Pad, I love everything about it, and it looks even better than my friends Droid Incredible! Thanks again man!
    09-08-10 03:09 PM
    First off, Thank you for the theme. Visually it looks amazing. The clock is perfect. The Today screen is very nice and helpful, I like the white background on it, looks crisp and clean. The sliding menu is a great touch with media and options available at the click of a button. The icon set looks great as well.

The only issues I'm having is that the button to bring up the icon dock doesn't always seem to open on the first try. Other than that I might add a focus underlay to the homescreen icons.

All in all I think this is a useful and visually pleasing theme. Great adaptation of HTC and Blackberry. Great work!!

Not sure how possible it would be, but if this was berryweather compatible theres no telling how long I would rock this theme

Forgot to mention that you should include a screenshot of the app screen. Very colorful with a cool focus underlay.
    09-08-10 04:29 PM
    Thank you StormThurmond and ogkhaze.

As for it being berryweather compatible, I suppose it could be if you go into berryweather settings and make the icon show lower than 180px and make the first icon slot something other than berryweather, no?
    09-08-10 04:41 PM
    I love this, it's beautiful and makes my s2 seem like a new phone Thanks for all your hard work.. if you ever think of doing a quick-launch I would love that if not still rocks
    09-08-10 06:35 PM
    I've got one tiny issue, otherwise this theme is outstanding
    When I click the hidden today or the "+" button, the screens that slide in get stuck; the only way to get to my home screen is a battery pull. Also tried delete/reinstall plus battery pull but that didn't work either.
    09-09-10 04:08 AM
    genomos, it doesn't get stuck. Try hitting the escape button on your phone (the little button on your phone with a backwards arrow). That is what goes back to the homescreen.
    09-09-10 10:17 AM
    genomos, it doesn't get stuck. Try hitting the escape button on your phone (the little button on your phone with a backwards arrow). That is what goes back to the homescreen.
    <br />
    <br />
    That works for the screen with media buttons (the &quot;+&quot; key screen). If I bring up the hidden today it stays put.

Edit: nevermind, the Clear button is what returns it. /facepalm
    Just to be sure, I backed things up just in case it really cleared my calendar lol
    Last edited by genomos; 09-09-10 at 11:01 AM.
    09-09-10 10:56 AM
    This is a very cool theme. Totally smooth, now lag whatsoever. My only suggestions might be to have the phone button be a spot for quicklaunch or userdefined to make it more useful. A profile spot might also be nice, but I know you were going for the true HTC screen. Fantastic Job!!!
    09-09-10 01:49 PM
    Version 1.1 has been released:

Fixes:
    - Added icon text underneath the homescreen icons, like the actual HTC Incredible.
    - Made the middle button on the bottom dock user defined (icon slot 7). It used to be just for the phone.

Thank you!

Pics of Updates:

09-11-10 04:18 AM
    Much better fit - it's the little things in life.
    Side note, BerryWeather can be activated merely by touch, no click required.

09-11-10 05:00 AM
    Yes genomos, that's intentional. The weather icon on the actual HTC Incredible is also simply touch to activate so I wanted to emulate that.
    Glad you guys are liking this one. Any more requests or suggestions?
    09-13-10 09:04 AM
    I've lowered the price of this to $0.99 until September 30th. GO GET IT NOW!!!
    09-13-10 01:01 PM
    Hey Pad, you have a nice looking theme here. I remember the last big clock theme you did, the one with the locking screen. That was a really nice feature. I've got that one in the archives. You really stepped up your game with this one. The clock face looks really nice. I'm going to have to get this one.

Yes, we do support other devs and themes when a nice one comes along.
    09-13-10 02:35 PM
    Thanks hamilton. Yeah, I figured out a few new tricks, had to implement them. Hopefully can throw them into future themes as well. Thanks again!
    09-13-10 04:44 PM
    Best theme I've ever used. Great work!
    09-13-10 08:55 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD