By Request... Just released: a new HONDA S 2000 theme for the Storm/Storm2 with sliding doors in both portrait and landscape modes.

Here are photos and an explanation below...

Top screen in both Portrait & Landscape show 2 "Closed Doors" with S2000 and text. In Portrait, "Touch" the "DA" from HONDA and the 2 sliding doors open to the home screen. Five Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same area on the home screen and it closes back up.

Just like in portrait mode, landscape has the 2 Closed Doors with a different S2000. "Touch" the area of the rear wheel and the 2 sliding doors open to the 2nd home screen. Here 7 Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same area on homescreen and it closes back up.

No slowdown of device. Everything is perfectly smooth. Tested on V5.0.0.419. Icons are device application order so you decide what apps appear. Portrait mode uses first 5 icons and landscape uses 1st 7 icons defined by you.

Incoming Call Screen

Application screens...

And Finally, the Lock screens...

Direct link to website and themes.

More info on FREE and Premium themes available. here

Sports themes are FREE but please donate for my time so I can make more.
    Other themes are by donation only. You decide what its worth and donate. You get the theme.

See my signature for website.
    01-30-10 02:11 PM
    Great theme as always from you. I have your NFL Giants theme and I love it. I will pay for a theme if you take requests. Same theme as this but with different wallpapers. PM me if this is possible
    01-30-10 03:39 PM
    I would pay as well if you take requests please let me know. thanks
    01-31-10 12:11 AM
    Nice finally i got my request thru thanks very much kwoodford
    01-31-10 12:44 AM
    Can you customize the icons to. If you need ideas for icons let me know.
    01-31-10 12:54 AM
    Yep, as long as you don't need it for 1 to 2 weeks. Possibly more but not likely.

Are you providing pics? What is the theme? Double sliding doors?

Let me know.

Take care.
    01-31-10 09:22 AM
    Can you customize the icons to. If you need ideas for icons let me know.
    I can, but I don't usually like to. I have so many requests for themes that it REALLY slows me down. Icons aren't hard but since you need 20+ graphics that have to be made, it just takes time.

Are we taling 16 icons or every BB icon of 25+?

What are you icon ideas? Thanks.
    Last edited by kwoodford; 01-31-10 at 09:34 AM.
    01-31-10 09:28 AM
    I can, but I don't usually like to. I have so many requests for themes that it REALLY slows me down. Icons aren't hard but since you need 20+ graphics that have to be made, it just takes time.

Are we taling 16 icons or every BB icon of 25+?

What are you icon ideas? Thanks.
    Icon ideas steering wheel,honda emblem,honda oil filter,remote start button,honda s2000 rim, and honda logo. Cant think of anything more yet
    01-31-10 09:59 AM
    Great theme as always from you. I have your NFL Giants theme and I love it. I will pay for a theme if you take requests. Same theme as this but with different wallpapers. PM me if this is possible
    Yes, I will take requests, as long as you don't mind me making the final themes available to others for donations.

Let me know what you all want.
    02-17-10 10:52 AM
    Love the concept but would like to try before I buy. Possible? PM, if so.

I promise to pay if I keep it.
    03-21-10 06:11 PM
    i just wanted to reply that donation "required" means your selling the theme... hiding behind a donation button is super weak..... if your going to sell the theme list it as for sale.... "donation required" is not a donation, it's selling.....
    03-22-10 05:47 AM
    how are you even able to list all these themes for anything but free, most of the images being used are not owned by you, unless you got the right permissions then I am wrong.
    03-22-10 09:06 AM
    i just wanted to reply that donation "required" means your selling the theme... hiding behind a donation button is super weak..... if your going to sell the theme list it as for sale.... "donation required" is not a donation, it's selling.....
    I understand your point but the reason I say "Donation required" and not "for sale" is because I accept any amount as a donation. "For sale" would require a fixed price. Since I started creating themes back in March of 2009 I have always felt that people / companies were charging way too much for their premium themes. I wanted to make them as inexpensive as possible so ALL my sports themes are FREE. Absolutely and 100% FREE. If people would like to donate they can. But instead of assigning a specific price to my premium themes, I decided to let people pay what they feel the theme is worth.

If they feel its worth a penny, or $1.50, or $10.00, then that's what they pay. True, they are not FREE, and I'm not trying to hide behind anything. I've tried to clearly state that a donation is "required" no matter what that amount is.

I have spent many, many hours creating over 100 of what I and some other downloaders consider to be some of the most innovative and best themes available (many upon request), and have provided over 75% completely free. You are the 1st to have an issue with it and like I said I understand your point of view, but I don't agree with it. If you say thats weak, I'm sorry you feel that way. There are lots of other theme makers out there.

I hope this clears it up.

Take care.
    03-22-10 09:09 AM
    woodford, parkerstorm is a theme maker as well, and from the ones i've seen his are actually unique with each variation.

While I do like the sliding door concept you have from what I've seen they are all the same base theme with just new pictures put in them.
    03-22-10 09:12 AM
    woodford, parkerstorm is a theme maker as well, and from the ones i've seen his are actually unique with each variation.

While I do like the sliding door concept you have from what I've seen they are all the same base theme with just new pictures put in them.
    And thats fine. I'm not in competition with parkerstorm or anyone for that matter. I do these themes for fun and not as a business. That's probably obvious since most of my themes are free.

I tend to like the original BB icons because I think they are very businesslike and professional. My original themes were the sports theme geared towards the common bussinessman/woman that wanted to support their team. Themes that were better than the standard themes that were available. I have skinned entire themes including custom icon sets but have stayed away from it just due to the time it takes. I've created my own battery meters for sports (football, basketball), miltary (gun magazine/clip), and bands (drum set). So its no big deal, just time consuming. I've taken a lot of time to help others that were having problems in theme making and created battery meters for others that wanted help. And many other people seem to like the stock icons as well. Sure some want custom but I elect not to due to time.

Then I just started playing to see what was creatively possible at least by me and I came up with the sliding doors themes. Started in portrait mode and then decided to try in both portrait & landscape. I liked it and considering the hundreds of requests I've received, many others liked the concept as well. I've done several different sliding door designs and could make an infinite variety but for what? People want their "theme" with the sliding door feature. And I've received literally hundreds of compliments. So I'm satisfied.

I'm not sure why the comparison to parkerstorm was brought up because we really do cater to two different types of people. I visited his website (which since it is a new site going up only has his latest creation) and he does nice work. I'd like to see more. But I'm not comparing my stuff to his and I don't see a reason that he can't do his thing and I do mine.

What do you think?
    Last edited by kwoodford; 03-22-10 at 10:30 AM.
    03-22-10 10:28 AM
    I wasnt necessarily comparing the 2 of you, just letting you know that he does themes as well.
    03-22-10 10:35 AM
    I wasnt necessarily comparing the 2 of you, just letting you know that he does themes as well.
    That's cool. He does some nice work. Themes are getting better out there. Starting to see quite a few that are really creative and well designed.

Talk to you later.
    03-22-10 03:28 PM
    I understand your point but the reason I say "Donation required" and not "for sale" is because I accept any amount as a donation. "For sale" would require a fixed price. Since I started creating themes back in March of 2009 I have always felt that people / companies were charging way too much for their premium themes. I wanted to make them as inexpensive as possible so ALL my sports themes are FREE. Absolutely and 100% FREE. If people would like to donate they can. But instead of assigning a specific price to my premium themes, I decided to let people pay what they feel the theme is worth.

If they feel its worth a penny, or $1.50, or $10.00, then that's what they pay. True, they are not FREE, and I'm not trying to hide behind anything. I've tried to clearly state that a donation is "required" no matter what that amount is.

I have spent many, many hours creating over 100 of what I and some other downloaders consider to be some of the most innovative and best themes available (many upon request), and have provided over 75% completely free. You are the 1st to have an issue with it and like I said I understand your point of view, but I don't agree with it. If you say thats weak, I'm sorry you feel that way. There are lots of other theme makers out there.

I hope this clears it up.

Take care.

dude, your not charging for them because it's not LEGAL to charge for them as you don't own the copyrights to ANY of the images you are using.

don't hide behind a donation button, just make the themes cheap.... i make themes too I know the hours that go into them. you won't find a theme of mine over 3 dollars. if you can't be honest and upfront with people that you actually are charging for COPYRIGHTED images, then you shouldn't make the theme..... not trying to flame you man. But that required a response.....

by the way, i like your themes... really good work. just dont agree with your selling technique...
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 03-22-10 at 07:01 PM.
    03-22-10 06:52 PM
    Gangsta! Can you make a theme just like this one, but with th 94-97 Acura Integra as the car...that would be great let me know my pin is pin:31524CD2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD