Not a lot of creativity here, and I don't claim any credit for the artwork.....just a lot of work in learning that I have even more respect for theme developers than I ever have. And, I've supported a lot of them.
    I've made 4 versions of Zen6.....One with a blue apps background and one with a black apps background. I also have incorporated a dialpad cutoff adjustment and that is also available in both colors. I did this as a favor for some here on CB and was encouraged to share it with the rest....I hope you enjoy!
    **Update: 8/7/2010 - All versions have new darker dock**

**Update: 8/10/2010 - Replaced focus icons. Dropped development of non/dialpad versions.**

(**Version numbers have not changed, for simplicity**)

**The screenshot above has a different wallpaper than the one included with the theme.**

Links are below:

DialPad Fix 1.05 - Black Version
    Dialpad Fix 1.05 - Blue Version

Non Dialpad fix 1.04 - Blue Version
    Non Dialpad fix 1.04 - Black Version

When downloading, the description should say “(Black Version)” or “(Blue Version)”. I tried to keep the theme name the same so that you won’t have to reorder your icons. I realize that this means that you can’t keep both versions on your phone simultaneously but it is just too time consuming to try and keep up with that many different versions. If you want to do that, then I suggest you use BBSAK.

Here are some walls for you. The one with the darker bottom is for those with the lighter docks who don't want to update:

**UPDATE: Today Versions Available HERE**

**UPDATE: Transparent menu/focus versions begin HERE**

**Update: 9/6/2010 -- New and Improved Zen 6 with custom wifi indicator, "Tap to Hide" weather slot, "6" style banner and more now available HERE**

**Update: 9/19/2010 -- New Zen 6 with all of the same great features as before including a new applications shortcut menu (available by tapping beneath the battery meter. Tap again to close or close by using the escape key.) All hand coded svg for the dock to improve performance. Now available to download HERE**

Donations accepted but certainly not required.....

Attached Thumbnails Free Zen 6-9800-1-04.png  
    Last edited by jonkjon; 12-27-10 at 04:31 PM.
    08-06-10 06:09 PM
    I can't get any of the OTA's to work. HTTP Error 404.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 06:41 PM
    Links are fixed.........sorry!
    08-06-10 06:59 PM
    Once again, thank you for your work. Been rockin it since day 1

08-06-10 09:09 PM
    Glad you're enjoying it. That makes all the work worthwhile!

08-06-10 09:19 PM
    your themes are nice but i hope and you make the 6 icons menu more dar like the zen because sometimes my backgrounds are clear and i cant see the icos but so nice
    I know what you're saying about the transparency of the dock but that is the stock zen dock that is in theme builder. You can use this overlay to put on top of your walls to help. That's what I did with the wallpaper I attached above.

Ill play around with the dock and see if I can come up with something a little darker though....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 08-06-10 at 11:20 PM.
    08-06-10 10:49 PM
    Updated all versions with a darker dock......enjoy!
    08-07-10 07:50 AM
    Nice and clean! Good job. I like it. Thanks for the work ou put into this.
    08-07-10 08:12 AM
    Wicked theme I've been using 5.9 for my bb but this by far better good good job
    this theme truly rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-07-10 11:15 AM
    Wow! Thanks for the compliments guys! I doubt very seriously that I deserve that much credit but thanks anyway!
    08-07-10 11:34 AM
    Awesome theme, DLed last night and it runs really smooth and just looks great!! Thanks for the work and keep it, look forward to more from you!!!
    08-07-10 11:41 AM
    It's very nice and smooth

can you make one Hot Spot for a weather in the top right area plz ?

also , Can we Add one more line for more application in the desktop screen?

thanks
    08-08-10 12:45 PM
    Ill look into the weather option. As far as the extra row, the option already exists for one, two or three rows...from the home screen....bb key> bb key>Options>Layout.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by jonkjon; 08-08-10 at 12:54 PM.
    08-08-10 12:50 PM
    Ill look into the weather option. As far as the extra row, the option already exists for one, two or three rows...from the home screen....bb key> bb key>Options>Layout.

oooh i see that now , Thanks

other issue found .

if you are in call , The screen is shaky . ( speaker - Add Partic. , ... )
    08-08-10 01:03 PM
    if you are in call , The screen is shaky . ( speaker - Add Partic. , ... )
    Icons should be fixed now.....
    08-08-10 02:03 PM
    Can you download this theme directly from your phone? If so what is the link for the black version w/ dialpad fix?

Thanks.
    08-08-10 03:48 PM
    I dressed up the links on the first page of this post.....you can download them from your phone
    But--here's the link for the one you want- Dialpad Fix --1.05. Black Version
    Last edited by jonkjon; 12-27-10 at 04:35 PM.
    08-08-10 04:46 PM
    Is there any way you could incororate a hidden today version for the calendar? I love the theme but if there was any way I could get a hidden today calendar I would be happy to pay for it. Thanks!
    08-08-10 09:13 PM
    Coming soon.........
    08-08-10 10:42 PM
    THIS IS A FANTASTIC THEME! EXACTLY what I have been looking for! The only issue I have is when you hover over an icon, the blue background doesn't fit the square tiles, which looks kinda weird. But, brilliant. Thank you
    08-09-10 04:00 AM
    I think I know what happened to the highlight on the icons. Ill fix it this afternoon when I get back.
    Thanks for the comments.

08-09-10 06:08 AM
    Amazing Theme... i downloaded it and used it for a while, but i really need the weather and the hidden today.. which i can see your working on.. Keep us posted!!
    08-09-10 11:38 AM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme... Good work... Nice and clean...

08-09-10 01:35 PM
    Coming soon.........

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN ??

THIS IS THE BEST EVER I NEED .

PM me plz if you got it
    08-09-10 03:48 PM
    Any plans to make it wallpaper friendly and hide those huge icons?
    08-09-10 05:42 PM
258 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD