Nice theme looks great and no lag.
    12-05-09 06:09 AM
    I read them the first time....

I made a couple recommendations that would make you already clean theme better. JustinD your theme is very nice, but I bet if you made these changes. You would have a bunch of more people making a donation.

1. Is it possible with the new theme suite to change your wallpaper and have it change the wallpaper in the app screen? THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH THEME STUDIO AND I HAVENT LEARNED COMPOSER YET TO MAKE CHANGES LIKE THIS

2. When in the phone dial pad, the bottom three buttons are missing about a centimeter. NOT SURE WHY IT DOES THAT, BUT IT IS A KNOWN BUG WITH MANY THEMES

3. When on a call the speaker mute and hold icons are choppy when compared to the stock theme. But I haven't found one theme suite theme that hasn't had this problem.IF ALL THE THEMES YOUVE TRIED HAVE THIS PROBLEM, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY
    Sorry Guys, I'm very much a rookie at this and some things I will not be able to fix....I'll make as many fixes/improvements as my skill level and time permits.
    12-05-09 10:44 AM
    I agree. I like it with no focus as well. It was just a little too hard to tell if something was selected when I wanted to move icons. Otherwise, it didn't really matter. I'm actually still using the first or second one you released.
    Yeah, when I get some more time to sit down and mess with it, I will be posting the "No Focus" versions back up and people can choose.
    12-05-09 10:46 AM
    Nice theme looks great and no lag.
    Thanks!!!!!!
    12-05-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks!!!!!!
    No problem keep up the great work
    12-05-09 12:05 PM
    Nice, simple theme.. and best of all its free, keep up the good work.
    12-09-09 11:31 AM
    Downloaded the Zen 4 theme via OTA, so far im loving it!! Great theme and thank you!!
    12-09-09 05:05 PM
    Added 5 icon Weather Bug Version
    12-11-09 02:50 PM
    Has anyone else had this issue with the icon not updating on the home screen? It is a sweet theme, nicely done Justin.
    12-11-09 04:51 PM
    My weatherbug icon is working great with the theme. This is one of the best free themes i have ever used.

bravo.
    12-11-09 10:38 PM
    Has anyone else had this issue with the icon not updating on the home screen? It is a sweet theme, nicely done Justin.
    the homescreen icons not updating is a known issue with the 9550 OS 5.0.0.320

It should be fixed in a newer build
    12-12-09 12:54 AM
    The blue focus icon is supposed to stay when you remove your finger.

And Blackberry's Theme Builder Software and/or the OS on the phone do not allow changing the Background in Landscape mode yet. I could make it somehting different in the theme, but it is not customizable by the user.
    12-13-09 09:45 AM
    i love that when you touch the calender icon the next five appointments pop up on the screen, would it be possible to have tasks that are due that day show up as well under the appointments, and also be clickable so you can say if you have completed them or not.

thanks so much
    12-17-09 05:12 PM
    JustinD, do you think on your next update you could lighten the background a little bit on the top banner? Also, I had a cool idea. You don't have to do it but just food for thought. What about instead of putting the icons horizontally at the bottom of the screen moving them to vertically on the left side of the screen? That way when you turn your phone to landscape mode the icons sort of "stay put". I think it would be cool, I would try it out.
    12-17-09 07:51 PM
    Hey guys. Been real busy with work and the epik phone cases I have been selling.

Havent had much time to do updates on this. I will try to work on some stuff soon.
    12-18-09 10:00 AM
    Great theme. The best I have seen.

One request: Add another slot to the upper left for another app, like meterberry. I am using JustinD Zen 8 Icon With Weather Bug Slot and I love it, but one more slot would be perfection
    12-18-09 12:54 PM
    Great theme. The best I have seen.

One request: Add another slot to the upper left for another app, like meterberry. I am using JustinD Zen 8 Icon With Weather Bug Slot and I love it, but one more slot would be perfection
    Thanks for the Donation !!

Adding anther Icon doesnt take too long, so I went ahead and did it today.

http://www.degasis.net/blackberry/95...en_8i_WBMB.jad

Make sure to put the icons you want up at the top in spot 6 & 7
    12-18-09 04:41 PM
    Thank you!
    12-18-09 05:49 PM
    Justin did you get my PM with the wallpapers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:31 PM
    Justin did you get my PM with the wallpapers?

yes i did... I'll PM you.
    12-18-09 09:20 PM
    yes i did... I'll PM you.
    Thanks J!!! I just noticed the post above me too. If you haven't already made the PM theme I sent you, could you add the meterberry icon to mine too? I didn't know it was an easy add-on. If not then no worries. Thanks again I really appreciate it and you can doubt on my donation. Happy holidays

12-18-09 10:23 PM
    Justin,

Curious if this is a theme issue or Storm 2 issue: I have trouble getting the "Manage Connections" link pressed on the upper right of the screen consistently. Sometime it works, other times it does nothing.

Thoughts?
    12-20-09 06:43 PM
    Justin, I still haven't gotten your PM and its been a couple days just making sure you haven't forgotten about me

12-20-09 07:28 PM
    Also, do you have the background available?

12-20-09 08:19 PM
    Can you make a new version available for the 4 icon weather where the background is just pitch black rather than the dotted one - it's kind of painful to the eyes in my opinion. Thanks.
    02-26-10 10:05 PM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD