A Classic ReBorn !!!

Zodiaq made a couple of great themes when he was doing them in his Titanium series and CyberStorm. I have recreated his banner concept for CyberStorm and made a ton of updates to it to create CyberStorm ReBorn in two versions, one with darker list backgrounds and one with lighter list backgrounds.

Homescreen and App screen:

Berryweather with alternate wallpaper and showing hidden dock:

List backgrounds (Normal and Lite versions):

Each is packed full of usable and mostly user defined items on the homescreen, theme is wallpaper friendly, hi-res icons, many custom items not found on many themes (the little data arrows that appear when the phone is getting information for example), and some user defined homescreen items not found on many themes.

Static hotspots are:

Battery meter = Quicklaunch
    Signal Meter = Manage Connections
    Center Screen = App Screen
    Messages Indicator = Messages (right below upper banner)
    Options Icon = Options
    Profiles Icon = Profiles
    Clock = Clock
    Hide/Show dock = Tap above clock

User defined items (9 in total) are as follows in the order they need to be on your app screen:

Date = Calendar App
    Weather icon = Weather App
    Browser Icon = Browser App
    SMS Icon = SMS App
    Contact Icon = Contact App
    Dock icons = the next 4 apps

*Note - Except for the hidden dock items, the other icons are static and will not change, but they will launch the app you put in those slots.

I made the Calendar, SMS, and Contacts items user definable for those who do not use the built in ones. I for example use mainly eMoblie Planner, crunchSMS, and Xobni for those items. Of course, you can put any app you want in those spots!

I have also attached some walls that work well with this theme, but the theme can work with any wall.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

If you really like this theme, please donate!!

Donations: PayPal

OTA Normal: CyberStorm ReBorn

OTA Lite: CyberStorm ReBorn Lite

Additional Walls:

Last edited by robvb68; 11-19-10 at 11:33 AM.
    11-19-10 10:21 AM
    Very nice theme!! Please add/fix the option of swithching from handset to headset when using a wired headset hookup in the car. I use this for calls and Pandora... is this option just consistently overlooked in every theme? The only one i've seen with these option is OS-6 by WJD Designs.
    11-19-10 07:00 PM
    Very nice theme!! Please add/fix the option of swithching from handset to headset when using a wired headset hookup in the car. I use this for calls and Pandora... is this option just consistently overlooked in every theme? The only one i've seen with these option is OS-6 by WJD Designs.
    Glad you like the theme!! I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do what you are talking about, 'cuz I am not sure!
    11-19-10 07:10 PM
    Hey... your NOT THE ONLY ONE apparently. Thank you for looking into this. I constantly wind up installing and removing themes cause of this.
    11-19-10 08:06 PM

Great theme boss..can u fix the gps overlapping wifi in banner.. Overall I'm diggin dis 1!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 09:59 PM

Great theme boss..can u fix the gps overlapping wifi in banner.. Overall I'm diggin dis 1!

Glad you like it! The reason that they are over top of each other on the portrait mode for the app screen was to gain real estate for the message indicator. I wish the GPS indicator could be removed like you can on the homescreen, but unfortunately it can't. I could not overlap them, but then that is going to cut WAY down on the message indicator space, which it looks like you have alot in there now.
    11-20-10 01:07 AM
    how do you get berry weather to show on main screen.
    12-09-10 08:21 AM
    how do you get berry weather to show on main screen.
    Go in to berryweather settings and enable homescreen wallpaper.

12-09-10 08:59 AM
    Go in to berryweather settings and enable homescreen wallpaper.

thank you. Love this theme.
    12-09-10 10:04 AM
    interesting.

gonna give this a look

cheers
    03-14-11 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD