Outstanding themes! Thank you
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-25-10 12:56 AM
    OTAs not working for me. Really want to try this theme.

10-25-10 05:48 PM

not working for me either.
    10-25-10 09:25 PM

not working for me either.

I'm not quite sure what it is, but something has been going on with MyBBOTA for a day or so now...hopefully they get it up and working soon!

BTW (@TSDuke)...good to see another Devils fan! As a side note, I'm working on a Windows Phone 7 based theme...the first thing I did was change the typical base color (which I'm not a fan of ) to the Blue Devils blue.
    10-25-10 09:58 PM
    Dang. No ota yet. Well can't wait to give it a go.

10-25-10 11:50 PM
    Looks like it is up and running again. OTAs should be good to go.
    10-26-10 06:39 AM
    OTA not working
    10-26-10 07:18 AM
    I'm not quite sure what it is, but something has been going on with MyBBOTA for a day or so now...hopefully they get it up and working soon!

BTW (@TSDuke)...good to see another Devils fan! As a side note, I'm working on a Windows Phone 7 based theme...the first thing I did was change the typical base color (which I'm not a fan of ) to the Blue Devils blue.
    YESSIR! There are themes I don't use because of that other blue color. GO DUKE!
    10-26-10 08:54 AM
    OTA not working
    I just received an email from MyBBOTA regarding the broken downloads. It reads:

The new DNS has not fully propagated yet. Please use a WiFi browser or Opera to access the site until this happens.
    Regards,

MyBBOTA Support

Hopefully this helps until the propagation is complete.

Thanks
    10-26-10 10:11 AM
    doesn't work with opera either. can you PIN it to me or dump a direct link?
    10-26-10 01:26 PM
    Working for me now.
    10-26-10 01:56 PM
    Just in case there is another issue, I have added alternative links for Options 3-6 (the most popular versions). Hopefully this helps in the future.

Thanks
    10-26-10 03:36 PM
    Love this theme. Extremely quick and responsive. No lag what-so-ever!
    One question, why do I have two Files icons? One clicks to Files and the other clicks to Search. Is there a way to get the Search icon back to its original OS6 self?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks!
    11-02-10 02:32 PM
    Love this theme. Extremely quick and responsive. No lag what-so-ever!
    One question, why do I have two Files icons? One clicks to Files and the other clicks to Search. Is there a way to get the Search icon back to its original OS6 self?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks!
    Thanks and glad you are getting use out of it. Whenever I put this theme together, the icon set that was available for the OS6 icons didn't include the search icon, so I used the next thing I thought made pseudo-sense...sort of a "search your files so why not use the files icon" decision. Unfortunately, to go back and redo all these OTAs will be a PIA (takes forever using mybbota upload procedure.) With that said, if I find some time, I may be able to upload a new version, or PM you the changed OTA. Let me know which version you are using/prefer (black vs blue, touch vs click) and I'll try and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again for using!
    11-02-10 07:13 PM
    Thanks and glad you are getting use out of it. Whenever I put this theme together, the icon set that was available for the OS6 icons didn't include the search icon, so I used the next thing I thought made pseudo-sense...sort of a "search your files so why not use the files icon" decision. Unfortunately, to go back and redo all these OTAs will be a PIA (takes forever using mybbota upload procedure.) With that said, if I find some time, I may be able to upload a new version, or PM you the changed OTA. Let me know which version you are using/prefer (black vs blue, touch vs click) and I'll try and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again for using!
    Thanks for the response! It now makes sense. I agree with your explanation. And I don't mean to be the PIA!! LOL! If you get time and it's no big deal, that's fine. Otherwise don't sweat it. I downloaded the blue/touch version. Can I send you my PIN via a Crackberry email?
    Keep up the great work.
    11-03-10 07:08 PM
    just stopping by to say thanks for a wonderful FREE theme. Its awesome, as is your work.

Thanks.
    11-04-10 03:44 PM
    just stopping by to say thanks for a wonderful FREE theme. Its awesome, as is your work.

Thanks.

Thanks...glad you like.
    11-06-10 09:43 AM
    Think you could create an option of sms/mms and calendar only in the today thing...i dont move my messages to the Messages folder, but if that will work that will be fine as well.
    11-08-10 11:34 AM
    Do you have an option to show the berry weather icon? Thought I saw it on twitter.
    11-08-10 09:00 PM
    Think you could create an option of sms/mms and calendar only in the today thing...i dont move my messages to the Messages folder, but if that will work that will be fine as well.
    Let me look and see the time involved...have been getting a bit of one-off requests and they are stacking up. I'll put the request in the que and shoot a pm if I can get to it.

Do you have an option to show the berry weather icon? Thought I saw it on twitter.
    I was using the berry weather homescreen wallpaper option within the berry weather app. Sorry, but there isn't a weatherslot option for just the berry weather icon. Hope that clarifies.
    11-09-10 09:03 AM
    I love this theme. It's the first one that has actually worked on my Storm 2. However, how do you get the berryweather to appear in the home screen like it is on the pictures. I have berryweather but it won't load onto my home screen
    12-29-10 06:32 PM
    I love this theme. It's the first one that has actually worked on my Storm 2. However, how do you get the berryweather to appear in the home screen like it is on the pictures. I have berryweather but it won't load onto my home screen

Glad you're enjoying! To enable the berryweather homescreen, you'll need to have the full berryweather app (not the freebie...I think). Then go into your Settings within the app, go to Homescreen Wallpaper and click the "Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper". You'll need to select which wallpaper you want the program to use. I have added the default wallpaper to the OP. Hope this helps.
    12-30-10 07:40 PM
    I've been trying to download this nice theme and just get an error message with OTA download:
    HTTP Error 403: Forbiden
    Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong. All OTA links bring the same error message
    Thanks
    01-16-11 09:33 AM
    I've been trying to download this nice theme and just get an error message with OTA download:
    HTTP Error 403: Forbiden
    Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong. All OTA links give me the same error message.
    Thanks
    01-16-11 09:38 AM
    Great theme! Just one thing... Love that you can change the profiles on the home screen, but there's no icon telling you what profile is active after you have done so... I don't want to be a PITA either, but could that be added? Thanks for all your hard work!!

*Never mind* found a solution to that by moving the icons around
    Last edited by altima3.5; 01-16-11 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Found the solution...
    01-16-11 10:28 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD