UPDATED: I have added a few optional OTAs. There are 4 options. The first 2 have Messages and Calendar only in the hidden today (one has black callscreens, the other has blue callscreens). The other 2 OTAs have Messages, SMS/MMS and Calendar in the hidden today (also with a black or blue callscreen option). There are a total of 10 customizable icons (4 per sliding dock and 2 stationary on the homescreen); there are also 8 fixed hotspots - BerryWeather, application menu, hidden today, manage connections, calculator, clock, profiles and options menu.

UPDATED #2: There are now two versions available for each callscreen color option with the full Messages, SMS and Calendar hidden today: Touch or Click activation for homescreen buttons. I had a few requests to make the hotspots and buttons touch activated (OS6 style), so I created an option for both color scheme options. Pick your poison.

I've been learning a ton over at the Theme Developers forum, and with the help of BBThemeLabs, Mastamoon and the other contributors over there (icons, underlays, education, etc), I put together this theme. I never could quite find an OS6 theme that fit all my needs, so I decided to create my own.

Suggestions regarding bugs/operational improvement are welcomed; customization requests are negotiable.

If you like the work, don't be afraid to buy my next beer. Donate

Enjoy!

OTAs
    Option 1: St6rm Slides Theme - Hidden today with messages & calendar only with black callscreens - Click activation

Option 2: St6rm Slides Theme - Hidden today with messages & calendar only with blue callscreens - Click activation

Option 3: St6rm Slides Theme Plus - Hidden today with messages, calendar & SMS/MMS with black callscreens - Click activation ---------->Alternative OTA

Option 4: St6rm Slides Theme Plus - Hidden today with messages, calendar & SMS/MMS with black callscreens - Touch activation ---------->Alternative OTA

Option 5: St6rm Slides Theme Plus - Hidden today with messages, calendar & SMS/MMS with blue callscreens - Click activation ---------->Alternative OTA

Option 6: St6rm Slides Theme Plus - Hidden today with messages, calendar & SMS/MMS with blue callscreens - Touch activation ---------->Alternative OTA
    Last edited by eiger06; 01-22-11 at 12:37 PM. Reason: added wallpaper for berryweather users
    deejayburnout and jcee169 like this.
    10-07-10 11:07 PM
    The download link produces no useable theme for my 9550 I really was looking forward to trying this out hopefully it can get fixed
    10-08-10 02:01 AM
    The download link produces no useable theme for my 9550 I really was looking forward to trying this out hopefully it can get fixed
    That's strange...I have the 9550 as well and just used the link and download with everything working properly. Do you see the [download] link on the OTA page? If not, let me know and I can look into it further when I get home later tonight.

Edit: scratch that. I see what you mean now. I'll update the ota when I get to work. Just need to figure out which file I forgot to upload.

Fixed: Apologies...a *.cod file was hiding from me. The link has been updatd.

Thanks
    Last edited by eiger06; 10-08-10 at 07:31 AM.
    10-08-10 06:14 AM
    Nice theme, smooth slides, no problems, Great work thanks
    10-08-10 10:17 AM
    Best theme EVER!!!! Very small footprint, super fast, and very professional.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 11:58 AM
    Very Nice Theme. Anyway to put SMS into hidden today?
    10-08-10 01:30 PM
    I like!

Could you perhaps make the call screens the OS6 blue as well?

10-08-10 09:49 PM
    Nice theme, smooth slides, no problems, Great work thanks
    Best theme EVER!!!! Very small footprint, super fast, and very professional.

Thanks! Glad you like.

Let me take a look tonight. I use BBM most of the time so I didn't include in my version.

I like!

Could you perhaps make the call screens the OS6 blue as well?

Are you referring to the original blue backgrounds? If not, do you have any screenshots for reference? This is one of my gripes with ThemeBuilder is that the backgrounds can't be userdefined for all screens. With all the different preferences, it would be nice to let that be independent of the overall theme. With that said, if you have a screenshot, I may be able to whip something up in the next day or so.
    10-09-10 04:19 PM

Just like so
    10-09-10 06:11 PM

Just like so
    I can't find that background anywhere...any chance you have it on file? If so, I can throw it in later tonight. I tried to make my own with GMP, but never could get the shading right...and I don't want to throw in some mediocre effort on my part
    10-10-10 10:52 AM
    No unfortunately I don't. It was the background for a diFferent theme I used on here. No big deal though. Its just more calm than the black.

10-10-10 12:33 PM
    Hey JJAHL, I've been trying to get this to work for a bit with no luck (banging my head against the wall), then finally read this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/hi...roblem-380425/

Seems like this may not be possible with the newer OS5.0 and the threaded SMS. I'm going to keep looking around, but it's not looking good.

Thanks
    10-10-10 08:40 PM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme. Simple and fast... Thanks again...

10-11-10 04:22 AM
    Thanks for sharing this great theme. Simple and fast... Thanks again...

No problem. Just glad others can use. Thanks for the feedback!
    10-11-10 10:43 AM
    Loving this theme. Small, smooth and very wallpaper friendly. Great job!
    10-11-10 10:56 AM
    I have updated the original post with two additional options.

Option 1. Hidden today has messages and calendar only

Option 2. Hidden today has messages, calendar and SMS/MMS

Option 3. Hidden today has messages, calendar and SMS/MMS. Plus, the callscreen has been changed to silver/blue per request.

Enjoy.
    10-13-10 09:18 PM
    hi eiger06

thanks for the update it looks great and is smoother if that is possible.

was wondering can you put the new blue caller caller screen on the option 1 theme, as i like to have the hidden today out along with my browsing tab and when sms is included it covers the tab.

again thanks for the update
    10-14-10 02:31 PM
    I have updated the original post with two additional options.

Option 1. Hidden today has messages and calendar only

Option 2. Hidden today has messages, calendar and SMS/MMS

Option 3. Hidden today has messages, calendar and SMS/MMS. Plus, the callscreen has been changed to silver/blue per request.

Enjoy.
    Be sure to read the options carefully, because these have now changed with a 4th option available.

hi eiger06

thanks for the update it looks great and is smoother if that is possible.

was wondering can you put the new blue caller caller screen on the option 1 theme, as i like to have the hidden today out along with my browsing tab and when sms is included it covers the tab.

again thanks for the update
    Done...check the OP for the update.

Thanks.
    10-14-10 11:31 PM
    This theme has taken over my phone. Absolutely love it. One request. Is there a way to open the hidden today and sliding tabs by just touching the screen instead of pressing the screen?

Thanks
    10-15-10 11:55 AM
    hi, have to say this theme is the dogs b#**s

thank you very much.
    10-15-10 01:38 PM
    This theme has taken over my phone. Absolutely love it. One request. Is there a way to open the hidden today and sliding tabs by just touching the screen instead of pressing the screen?

Thanks
    I debated whether to use focusin or activate as the initiation of the actions, with activate winning out. For me, it ended up being my inadvertent touches and the subsequent launching of stuff that turned me away from the focusin option. Granted, it is much easier, and typically makes the themes feel like they flow more smoothly. I'll have to dig into the SVG code and see what will need to happen to make the change. If it takes a bit of programming/time, I may have to pass on an update...I'm a bit tied up in developing a few new themes...but I'll see what I can do. I'll report back early next week (if not sooner).

Before I start digging...can I get a count of how many users/readers would like to see this option available?

hi, have to say this theme is the dogs b#**s

thank you very much.
    No problem...and I'm glad to see it has reached "dogs b#**s" status! Is there a trophy for that?

Thanks again for all the feedback...glad everyone's getting some use out of it.
    10-15-10 10:06 PM

Thanks
    Done. OTAs are available in the OP.
    10-20-10 10:10 PM
    Just Donated. Thanks for all your hard work. I'd love to test any of your future themes.
    10-24-10 08:08 AM
    Just Donated. Thanks for all your hard work. I'd love to test any of your future themes.
    Thanks! and much appreciated. I'm working through a couple others right now, so I'll keep you in mind and shoot you a PM when I'm ready for testing.

Thanks again!
    10-24-10 09:13 AM
    Very nice! Congrats.

Is there any change of making an option 4 with an application icon centered on home screen (#11 App) instead of having the BerryWeather (hidden)?
    Thanks
    10-24-10 06:20 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD