Here is the latest updates for my SCdock theme. This time I've made a few different versions so hopefully there is something for everyone.

Version 1 - 2 Hidden Docks, No App names under the icons
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV1

Version 2 - 2 Hidden Docks, With App names under icons
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV2

Version 3 - 2 Hidden Docks, berryweather/meterberry slots, no App names
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV3

Version 4 - 2 Hidden Docks, berryweather/meterberry slots, With App names
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV4

The No App name versions will run faster and smoother, I'm still trying to see if I can speed things up, however give it a shot and how it is.

Please do a battery pull after installing the theme. Some people said they had some issues with indicators not showing up, hopefully these version will work correctly.

As always, comments/suggestions/complaints etc are appreciated..
    08-11-10 04:40 PM
    Doing a battery pull now. Will let you know. Thanks for all of the updates.
    08-11-10 05:09 PM
    Thanks so much for your hard work on this. I DL'd the MB and WB slots option and it has seemed to solve the notification problem as they now appear fine. Now my mission is to find the perfect wallpaper for this great theme. Thanks again!!!
    08-11-10 05:23 PM
    All is working great. Thanks for all of the updates. This is my new main theme, it has everything I need.
    08-11-10 05:41 PM
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    08-11-10 06:02 PM
    Ota is not working....it says you are not authorized to veiw this page...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 07:40 PM
    Yep...the OTA doesn't work. Tried V2 no app names...

08-11-10 08:04 PM
    not too sure why the OTA links are not working for everyone. I just tried each one of them and they seemed to work for me.
    Of the people having issues, are you able to browse to MyBBOTA.com

here are some direct links to the themes, maybe they will work better for some?

version 1
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV1

version 2
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV2

version 3
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV3

version 4
    MyBBOTA.com Download - SC2DOCKV4
    08-11-10 09:48 PM
    Nice layout and lots of WP space to see your background. Nice job. My only suggestions provide a version which offers a Messages hidden today w/hotspot and also a version w/o the second hidden dock (maybe replace the dock 2 display hotspot with the messages HT hotspot). Many people don't need all those icons available and having the messages HT is a nice feature.

08-12-10 08:40 AM
    Nice layout and lots of WP space to see your background. Nice job. My only suggestions provide a version which offers a Messages hidden today w/hotspot and also a version w/o the second hidden dock (maybe replace the dock 2 display hotspot with the messages HT hotspot). Many people don't need all those icons available and having the messages HT is a nice feature.
    Thanks for the comments. I started making the themeas a single dock version, and it is still available for OTA download at this link:

MyBBOTA.com Download - Scdockv2_6

However I did not incorporate the berryweather or meterberry hotspots that version. I will look into updating the single dock version with the hotspots.
    The reason I never bothered incorporating a message today screen is that I used berrypopup for incoming emails, so for the most part my message today screen would always end up being blank
    08-12-10 09:33 AM
    The OTA doesn't work through Opera but it worked through the Blackberry browser. Nice theme.

08-12-10 05:37 PM
    Simple yet still cool
    09-08-10 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD