Here is my first attempt at a theme. I made this because nothing out there was giving me exactly what I wanted. You will recognize aspects borrowed from a few other themes I like and combined here into one just for me. After all the work to put it together I figured I would make it available for anyone else to enjoy. There is not a whole lot special about it. It is pretty much no frills.

The basic criteria I wanted to fulfill were:
    - Lightweight, small file size
    - No lag
    - Access QuickLaunch from home screen
    - NOT access application screen by clicking on home screen (BB button access only)
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Simple to use

The first 6 icons (5 plus the weather slot) are application order. Obviously the bottom row (in grey) are not user definable. I just took a screen shot of how I have mine set up. Obviously yours will look different depending on how you arrange your first 6 icons.

I think I fulfilled all my objectives. I have been rocking this theme for a few days and love it. Lets see if you agree.

OTA Simple 5+4 w Weather

This is my first attempt at a theme so be gentle. Constructive criticism is appreciated, haters are not. This is also my first experience making an OTA file available so I hope it works without a hitch.

If you like this theme then donate. Not to me, but to someone who needs it. There are tons of worthy charities out there that need the money far more than I do. If you are so inclined I would like to hear which charity you chose by posting it in the comments.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by kyroguy; 09-10-10 at 10:51 PM.
    09-10-10 09:39 PM
    nice and simple looking theme. thanks for posting it will have to check it out
    09-26-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD