I am a great fan of your Themes...........
    I am not being demanding here but an even better clean version with only Application List in the background will be great.... I am not sure if this is feasible but please give it try and make us all very Happy..............
    The screen structure could be as shown below.

Top Row
    <<Profiles>> <<Clock>> <<Manage Connections>>

No Other Icons
    <<Applications List>>
    No Other Icons

<<Empty Slot>> <<Date>> <<Empty Slot>>
    Bottom row without icons and No Hidden Today

The user this way can click on the applications list to navigate to Home screen and then open the icon he wants........This will give the screen a complete blank screen and will avoid all the confusion of remembering the locations of hidden icons behind the screen.......Please if not for anybody else i would request and appreciate if you can achieve one such thing for me......because i dont have any Weather application installed and dont keep any tasks in my calender........and i prefer to navigate to Home screen first to further navigate to applications i would want to open.......Hoping you will create this and waiting for it with Curiosity.........
    Last edited by saneen; 05-23-10 at 03:29 AM.
    05-22-10 12:10 PM
    It looks like you've made some great updates to elle knockoff. My one request... could you release another version without quick launch as the bottom left tab?

Props on another amazing theme!
    05-23-10 04:54 AM
    Gonna try this now. Loved the knockoff.
    05-23-10 09:45 AM
    I love the background you have set for calender and messages. Would you be able to do the same for SMS/mms? Tough to read with light backgrounds.

Love your work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 08:43 PM
    Nice job on this - like the "look". However, one aspect of being "minimalist" bothers me. With the BerryWeather wallpaper option it's no longer necessary to put a hard display of the BW icon. To be true minimalist I'd suggest that you drop the BerryWeather icon, user can then choose to put the icon there via BerryWeather wallpaper. Or, maybe the temp in the notification bar is all they need which opens the entire screen up for display of great wallpapers
    When using the wallpaper mode of BW, I end up putting another icon in slot 1 and putting the BW in slot 2 so that when I click there I get my BW app to open if I need it. That way the BW hotspot is not too large and I can use the other slots for other apps I use.
    06-03-10 08:17 AM
    Overall, I like this theme derivative of Elle and you Elle-knockoff. A couple of points/suggestions for improvements, changes, versions, etc.
    1. Do you plan to put the date back in the center of the bottom panel? I think the theme needs more than just a time/clock indicator and this is even more true if the calendar hot spot is the center of the bottom banner but no date is down there as a clue.
    2. Are you planning on a second icon version as you had in the elle-knockoff version? I like to have MB and another icon on the screen at all times so I can indicators I reference a lot.
    3. I notice the footprint is a LOT larger in this version than your previous one (1.2MB vs 234K). Is there other stuff going on here I don't know about?

Keep up the great work
    06-03-10 08:30 AM
    Awesome, like i said in the other one hope to see one with date, and also stock icons and no icon on homescreen just like with elle-knockoff

^_^ awesome work!!!

hope to see more
    06-12-10 09:50 PM
    Love it, but I changed my wallpaper and want to change it back. Any way you can post that here? And not the earth one previously posed. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by loboman9; 06-26-10 at 09:52 PM.
    06-26-10 09:49 PM
    Is there any chance of getting that wallpaper for the bold 9000 plz????

06-27-10 06:18 PM
    Using it on my S2. No issues.
    Replaced AppleBerry with this theme.
    06-29-10 07:06 PM
    I'm probably not going to use this theme as your original knockoff (?lol?) suits my needs better. But this revamp looks nice too and just had to commend you. I don't think i'll ever switch themes actually.

Currently using your original non-quicklaunch non ocd slot theme with ql as slot 2. I can reach it better I also love the stock icons and no app screen wallpaper keeping it small and fast. My other themes lag at startup.

Props and thanks.

07-01-10 01:21 PM
    love this theme. just dont like that it doesnt show the date.
    07-11-10 06:01 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD