since its a new version I'll have to redo icon locations huh.
    05-19-10 09:05 PM
    Miss the hidden messages hotspot from v2 as well.

Suggestions (at least my personal ones) add the messages hotspot back
    +1 on the messages hotspot. What's the point of a hidden today theme if you're forced to use one of the icon slots for messages, anyway?

It also needs a darker background under the today popups. If you're running BerryWeather as the wallpaper, the calendar and messages are illegible.
    05-19-10 09:35 PM
    since its a new version I'll have to redo icon locations huh.
    If you mean from BBampd 2 then yes you will
    05-19-10 10:38 PM
    yeah, figured when i downloaded it.

Looks real good, nice and crisp
    05-19-10 10:41 PM
    If you mean from BBampd 2 then yes you will
    I love this theme and don't think you should change hotspots.
    I do, like others, think you should darken the background when the calendar hidden today pops up. Many other themes have it and I'm sure you probably know how to do it.
    On the other hand, this is a free theme that is awesome and you probably shouldn't be bothered so forget everything I just said.
    Thanks
    05-20-10 07:25 AM
    I guess the lack of response means we aren't going to get a dark background for the today items?
    05-21-10 07:26 AM
    Love the theme, FYI guys, it is my first one. How do you get Berrytweather to display? Be nice , I am learning! How do you change the icons? Again, please be nice, I love the Storm2, and the various apps, but I am very new at this.
    05-23-10 02:29 PM
    Love the theme, FYI guys, it is my first one. How do you get Berrytweather to display? Be nice , I am learning! How do you change the icons? Again, please be nice, I love the Storm2, and the various apps, but I am very new at this.
    Do you have the Berryweather app on your phone? If so, you can get it to display on the wallpaper in the settings menu. Click on the homescreen wallpaper settings and then check the box that says enable berryweather homescreen wallpaper. On the bottom of that same screen you can select a wallpaper to use. The berryweather app itself doesn't come with the theme so you would have to download it to your phone.
    05-23-10 04:42 PM
    Thanks for the response. Figured out the icons, feel like a real dummy on that one. I do have berryweather, but having an issue with adding wallpaper. When I go to select it on the bottom of the page, it does not see anything in the storage area and it will not show me the user home area in memory storage. Where should the wallpapers be stored so that I can see them in Berryweather?
    05-24-10 09:41 AM
    Natemz, I am constantly impressed with the time and effort you put into your themes. I have tried them all and this is the best theme I have ever ran on my phone. Thanks for your tireless efforts.
    05-24-10 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the response. Figured out the icons, feel like a real dummy on that one. I do have berryweather, but having an issue with adding wallpaper. When I go to select it on the bottom of the page, it does not see anything in the storage area and it will not show me the user home area in memory storage. Where should the wallpapers be stored so that I can see them in Berryweather?
    They should be in your pictures folder on your SD card. You'll have to navigate to your pictures folder from that select image button on the bottom. It's kind of tricky to find frankly, but I found it by just trial and error. Good luck
    05-24-10 02:58 PM
    the worst thing about your themes is.........i cant find one to choose lol
    05-25-10 11:57 PM
    Cannot say enough good things about this theme.

- Free
    - Great Icons
    - Integrated hotspots for QL, Browser, Options

Keep up the great work. Your themes are better than most premium themes.
    05-28-10 07:55 AM
    bump to top
    06-18-10 06:26 PM
    sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question. I am a noob to blackberry.
    With this theme there is a "quick launch" hot spot. what is it for? how do you use it?
    Thanks very much for this theme I love it
    06-21-10 11:44 AM
    the worst thing about your themes is.........i cant find one to choose lol
    LoL Exactly..
    I can't decide between BBZen or BBAmpd *sigh
    I'll remove all of my premium themes for these themes..
    07-17-10 11:23 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD