Here is another free theme that I would like to share with all my BB family. BlackBerry Pro Version 5. This theme actually started as another theme. I have been working on this theme off and on for a couple months now. This one is a little different from previous BBPro themes.

Features in BBPro v5:
    • New redesigned banners & UI
    • New glass-like focus icons and buttons
    • New dual launch bar now with user definable icons. LB is selectable by tapping the right side of the screen
    • 5 large user definable icons that can be hidden by tapping the left side of the screen
    • 10 entry hidden today
    • Weather/OCD slot with "always on" text
    • QuickLaunch short cut
    • Application menu shortcut
    • 7 different colors to choose from

NEW version 5.1!
    I heard your cries! Both Launch bars are now user definable. That makes 18 icons that you can have on your homescreen. I also made the notification icons slightly bigger. The reason I had to do this is because the Launchbar icons use the same notification. Since they are smaller it made the notifications too small on the LB. So I tried to find a nice balance. And yes, now any icon in the Launchbar will have notifications on it. No longer is it limited to just Messeges. I also adjusted some fonts, fixed some bugs and made some other tweaks throughout the theme. Please report any bugs you may find. It will keep all your icon placements.

As always please report bugs. I will do my best to fix them but please remember this is just a hobby and I am giving these away for free. I will do my best to fix bugs as they are reported. But due to the fact that there are 7 versions, it can take a little while.
    Last edited by Natemz; 04-27-10 at 02:49 PM.
    04-13-10 10:33 PM
    gorgeous looking theme~! I'm in love again with the storm lol! keep up the great job!
    04-13-10 10:59 PM
    make an additional MB slot opposite the weather and i am sold! Very nice once again Natemz
    04-13-10 11:05 PM
    +1 on MB slot.....yet another amazing theme
    04-14-10 12:16 AM
    The theme master has come through once again!! Awesome Nate!

Mahalo..
    04-14-10 12:25 AM
    Clicking the connection in the upper right corner will open the connections menu. Is it possible to that with the clock. this will be really handy especially when using the Storm as an alarm.

Also, I can't figure out where exactly the Quicklunch shortcut is

Anything else looks pretty nice with this theme though.
    04-14-10 12:40 AM
    Does it have a Landscape Homesreen with hidden today?
    04-14-10 07:56 AM
    Clicking the connection in the upper right corner will open the connections menu. Is it possible to that with the clock. this will be really handy especially when using the Storm as an alarm.

Anything else looks pretty nice with this theme though.
    Clicking the clock does bring up the alarm
    04-14-10 08:15 AM
    make an additional MB slot opposite the weather and i am sold! Very nice once again Natemz
    agree......now that i just finally got around to buying MB
    04-14-10 08:48 AM
    Was wondering when you were dropping another masterpiece..... WOW!!!! Downloading now! Great Job!
    04-14-10 09:03 AM
    +1 on MB slot as well. Love the icons on the bottom bar!
    04-14-10 09:47 AM

The QL hotspot is right under the clock and date in the top center of the screen.

I personally vote no on an additional icon slot. I love this theme as is. Thanks Nate!
    Last edited by spyderman09; 04-14-10 at 09:52 AM.
    04-14-10 09:50 AM
    just awesome
    04-14-10 10:02 AM
    looks goodand functional, only thing holding me up is the always on wb saying weatherberry and not the temps.

Is there gonna be a new version of bbampd coming out as well, that one seems to be my default theme now, whenever i dont like something I always go back.
    04-14-10 10:06 AM
    only thing holding me up is the always on wb saying weatherberry and not the temps.
    You can set BerryWeather to display the temp as the bottom text in the Settings>Homescreen Icon

I have mine on and it shows the temps. If it's not showing and you have the proper settings, do a battery pull and it should be fine.
    04-14-10 10:15 AM
    I meant weatherbug.
    04-14-10 10:17 AM
    Too some reason when I move one the bottom icon I want to use it does not open like it should. And I am pressing a few times until I go to the app main seen and go back to the home screen it starts working right...other then that it is perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 10:17 AM
    I meant weatherbug.
    I had weatherbug in the past and I was able to configure the "icon title" to display the current weather and the high/lo. go into options, I guarantee you can do it and have it show the weather in place of the icon title.
    04-14-10 10:45 AM
    @Nate: any chance of making a yellow-colored v5?
    04-14-10 01:17 PM
    Great theme... Thanks for sharing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 01:49 PM
    Very nice job once again Nate. Thank you.
    04-14-10 02:33 PM
    Nate, I have Storm2 9550 and OS .607. When I receive new SMS message, there is no indication on the smaller SMS icon in the very bottom row of the icons. At the same time, there is notification on the top of the screen and there is indication on the regular size SMS application list icon. Weird, right? Emails do not have this problem, just SMS messages. Do you have any idea why is this happening? Otherwise, your theme is rocking! Thank you.
    04-14-10 06:47 PM
    Clicking the clock does bring up the alarm
    Yes, You are right. It did not work first after install. I restarted, then everything was different. the clock works, QL hotspot works and it got snappier after settling down.
    Great job Nate. It feels cool now carrying a storm.
    04-14-10 07:00 PM
    looks goodand functional, only thing holding me up is the always on wb saying weatherberry and not the temps.
    make sure weatherbug icon is first icon in the home application. Yes you will see "weatherbug" first and not the temp. hit that icon and let it update the temp. viola ....your temp is there and not the word "weatherbug".

If you pull the battery or restart your BB, you will see weatherbug again and not the temp, so you have to hit the icon to refresh the temp again.

By the way this problem is not theme related.
    04-14-10 07:12 PM
    I thought becasue he set the wording to always on it was causing that.

His other theme that I use doesnt require that step.
    04-14-10 07:17 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD