Update 7/21/10 - Added 3 new themes!

Update: 1/28/10 - New Theme added BBGrilled

Update 1/21/10 - New Link Added for Casio Digital V2

Update 1/18/10 - New Link added!!

Note - Please add comments for a particular theme to the thread for that theme, it makes it easier to track. Thanks!!

UPDATED 1-4-10 - Added new links

UPDATED 12-08-09 - Adding links to the body of the thread since they are not viewable when visiting from phone.

GloBlu

Make My Day

Casio Digital 5.0

Digital Galaxy

Confinement

Graphite Pro 5.0

TriForce

Multiwall

The Cube

Black-N-Brush 2010

Sophisticate

eXtremity

Casio Digital V2

BBGrilled

Azenis -New!!-

SmokeyFox / FieryFox -New!!-

Bruiser -New!!-

In my signature are links to my themes that are 5.0 compatible, and as far as I know, that means that they are compatible with the Storm2. I know some users have already downloaded and tried on the Storm2, and I have not received any word on anything that does not work.

Hope you like them, and enjoy!!!!!
    Last edited by robvb68; 07-21-10 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added Themes
    11-27-09 12:04 PM
    I can attest the smooth operation on the Storm2 and that Robvb68 makes really cool & functional themes !!!
    11-27-09 01:51 PM
    I can attest the smooth operation on the Storm2 and that Robvb68 makes really cool & functional themes !!!
    Thanks for the endorsement!!
    11-27-09 02:19 PM
    I have a question how can you get so that the gps ((( ))) stay on top and not over lap the signal meter I did a batt pull and it still does the same thing
    11-27-09 05:15 PM
    I have a question how can you get so that the gps ((( ))) stay on top and not over lap the signal meter I did a batt pull and it still does the same thing
    Which theme so that I can investigate??
    11-27-09 05:28 PM
    im sorry but i got the 9700, will it work on it and how do i download them
    11-27-09 05:35 PM
    im sorry but i got the 9700, will it work on it and how do i download them
    Sorry, these are for Storm1 & 2!
    11-27-09 05:43 PM
    So S1 themes work on the S2?
    11-30-09 01:55 PM
    So S1 themes work on the S2?
    The better way to look at it is not Storm1 vs Storm2, it is OS version 4.7 vs. 5.0, so if the theme is 5.0 compaible, it will work on Storm2. Many theme builders have been updating that info for their themes, either in the title, or on the thread itself. Overall, yes, if you go to the "Storm1" theme section, and find themes that are 5.0 compatible, they will work on Storm2.

Hope this helps!
    11-30-09 10:02 PM
    robvb68, Awesome job!! We need to make a thread for only free themes with pictures of the themes. What do you say, want to start it?
    12-02-09 11:01 PM
    Oh and any way you can do a couple with the landscape homescreen?
    12-02-09 11:02 PM
    robvb68, Awesome job!! We need to make a thread for only free themes with pictures of the themes. What do you say, want to start it?
    Thanks for checking out my themes!! I think the best solution would be if the moderators made a separate section completely for free stuff and purchased stuff. There is a thread similar to what you are talking about in the "Storm1" section, but I don't think it is all inclusive, and understandably so, it is a HUGE undertaking and something that requires ALOT of upkeep to stay on top of. I personally would rather focus on putting together themes and stay on top of servicing those then to try to upkeep a list of all the free themes, but thanks for asking!
    12-02-09 11:23 PM
    Oh and any way you can do a couple with the landscape homescreen?
    Someone else asked me about that also. My first goal was to get all the stuff I had done 5.0 ready and get it released. I have only briefly played with the landscape homescreen thing, and the results were not good, so I will have to spend more time with that. Of course, I will also have to weigh whether or not they add anything to any of my themes other than the gimmick of a landscape homescreen. For example, if I am making a theme that gets 10 today items on a portrait screen, can I still get that many on landscape? And if I can't, is there any benefit to the landscape homescreen for that theme? Stuff like that, so it may take a little while, but if I get an idea that works for both, and I can figure out how to make it work on both, then by all means yes I will release one (or however many) that way. I know that some people have commented that they thought there would be more themes being released with it since it is possible to do, but I am not sure that it is practical to do on some themes, so we'll just have to see how it shakes out!
    12-02-09 11:31 PM
    New theme, MultiWall, added!
    12-04-09 02:03 PM
    Dude i love u . Lol no homo. No but really i do lol. Ive been looking for themes since i got this storm 2. Thanks
    12-04-09 05:13 PM
    Dude i love u . Lol no homo. No but really i do lol. Ive been looking for themes since i got this storm 2. Thanks
    Thanks! Hope you have fun with them!
    12-04-09 05:16 PM
    How do I get to ur themes? I don't c a link to click on??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 01:22 PM
    How do I get to ur themes? I don't c a link to click on??

OK, not sure why they don't show up when u visit from your Blackberry like they do from computer. All of my themes are in the "Storm1" section, a couple are probably right near the top of that forum. You shoul be able to find them that way.I guess I will just have to to start threads in this forum too so that they show up on the Blackberry like they do from a PC.
    12-05-09 01:43 PM
    Some users have reported issues seeing the links depending on how you visit the site, since they were in my signature. I have added the links to the body of the thread, so I hope they are visible to all now!
    12-08-09 09:46 AM
    Added links to 2 new themes. Enjoy!!
    01-02-10 07:53 PM
    Great looking themes. Just downloaded some. I've tried the Multiwall theme. I loved it. I'm going to try these. I'm sure I will love them. Thanks again! (I'm a theme junkie).

01-02-10 11:37 PM
    Added new theme. Sophisticate!
    01-04-10 12:02 PM
    Make My Day is absolutely sick! awesome work man! really diggn the font. wish i could make that default throughout the OS!
    01-05-10 05:53 PM
    Make My Day is absolutely sick! awesome work man! really diggn the font. wish i could make that default throughout the OS!
    Thanks so much!!
    01-05-10 06:28 PM
    Thanks so much!!
    Rob.. Real nice work on your themes.. When will you be taking requests for custom themes? I.e. Boston red sox .. New England patriots .. Just throwing it out there... Keep up the great work.

01-05-10 07:18 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD