You ever thought of doing this theme with droid icons? I love this theme. Let's see some updated icons with the droid ones with the color scheme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 11:58 PM
    I also am hoping for more updates to this wonderful theme! My suggestions would be larger font for clock and date and also have the app name somewhere on the screen when an icon is touched as mentioned in a previous post. Thanks for the great work!!
    03-22-10 11:15 AM
    How about with Droid icons and color schemes. I would pay for that.

03-24-10 04:14 PM
    anyone know any other way i can get this. Ufortunately, I live in Saudi Arabia, and tinyurl.com is blocked here. I'm dying to get this theme!
    03-28-10 06:28 AM
    I upgraded my OS and the calendar updates properly now!
    I'm using .517 on my Storm II and the pop-up calendar is still not updating until a re-start.

OP: Love this theme. As said above in this thread, once this issue is resolved it will be perfect.
    03-28-10 02:46 PM
    with the new .607, SMS now is included in the hidden today, but with this theme there is no background for it, like the calender and makes it much more difficult to read. possible to add that background for sms too? thanks.
    04-06-10 08:27 PM
    What happened to the links?

04-17-10 03:54 PM
    What happened to the links?

I have changed hosting companies and have not had the chance to fix the links. I will try and get them fixed after I get done moving the websites that I host for some of my clients.

As far as any updates to the theme, the files that this theme has been built on are all messed up and have not recovered well and I have decided to end this version.

I have been working on another version with the same approach as this one and have not had the chance to finish it yet. I will post as soon as I get some free time.

Thanks for your understanding.

04-17-10 04:18 PM
    So glad you are updating this theme...looking forward to it.

04-17-10 07:16 PM
    I have been working on another version with the same approach as this one and have not had the chance to finish it yet. I will post as soon as I get some free time.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Can't wait. Thank you!
    04-18-10 09:35 AM
    I luv #1... shoot I actually like this one better than the original elle Theme
    04-19-10 09:15 AM
    The links to the downloads have been restored

04-19-10 12:43 PM
    thanks for great theme thanks for sharing
    04-19-10 05:52 PM
    How about a .alx file .. can't use the OTA... (&^%$$@)
    04-19-10 09:13 PM
    Is there anyway that I can get a non-hidden today on version 2?? When my messages show up on the hidden today, I am unable to use some of the hotspots because it will select the message rather than opening the specific window that the hotspot is for! Other than that issue, this is by far the best theme I have used!
    04-29-10 07:59 AM
    Is there any theme like this but without the today theme? Its kind of annoying when it pops up on the screen for me..
    05-12-10 02:40 PM
    Is there anyway that I can get a non-hidden today on version 2?? When my messages show up on the hidden today, I am unable to use some of the hotspots because it will select the message rather than opening the specific window that the hotspot is for! Other than that issue, this is by far the best theme I have used!
    horangi7, any way you can make this happen??
    05-14-10 07:34 AM
    Not on this version. I lost the hard drive this version was on. I have re-created another series call Minimalist. But it still has the hidden today. All you new to do is touch any where the today is not showing and it will disappear.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 08:30 AM
    where is the hidden today ?? Where do I touch ?
    08-25-10 06:47 PM
    Check the first page. There is a layout of the hidden hotspots for each version

08-25-10 09:40 PM
145 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD