Elecite came out with a new theme called Gizmo. Has anyone been able to get it, or try it. I go to their website, click on browse themes for storm 2, it shows gizmo theme, sometimes it says it is not compatible, then it says it is, and when it says it is, you click on get theme, it puts it in the cart, but in the cart it says it is incompatible with storm 2.

So guess, I am wondering if anyone got it to load, or if elecite see's this post, whats up? I do not see contact us link on their website.
    05-18-10 07:47 AM
    I have been wondering the same thing. I sent a tweet to Elicite asking if it's compatible with the Storm 2.
    05-18-10 10:42 AM
    Hi guys,

small glitch on our end. Gizmo is Storm1 & 2 supported.

Will have that fixed right away...
    05-18-10 03:34 PM
    Beautiful theme guys, thanks.

There is a small defect on the home screen. If you select Profiles as your second item on the home screen list, when touched, the blue lines do not show up above and below Profiles.
    It works well on all the other items.
    I am on a 9550.
    05-18-10 04:54 PM
    Thanks for pointing that out. Will have it fixed and update will be released by tomorrow Check your elecite account for an update.
    05-18-10 08:02 PM
    Thanks for pointing that out. Will have it fixed and update will be released by tomorrow Check your elecite account for an update.
    Thanks for the fix and the great customer support. I will look for the update.
    I already posted a comment and a 5 star rating on the site. This is one of your best themes to date

Is there a possibility for a small customization?
    I would really like to change the Clock icon in the top left corner with the Profile icon, so that I can see what profile setting I am currently set at. I can pull up the clock by touching the time on the Application screen in portrait or landscape mode if I need it.
    Let me know, thanks.

Last edited by gordtm; 05-19-10 at 04:04 AM.
    05-19-10 03:00 AM
    This theme is awesome, and with some adjustments this theme could be even better.

I agree with changing the clock icon with a profile icon in the left corner, make the clock a shortcut to open up clock.

Make it so the the date at bottom of screen opens the calendar.

make it so when we push the battery meter in left corner it opens quicklaunch.

Now here are some fixes that need to be fixed, I have enclosed a couple pictures to show. In facbook, the print on the menu is hard to see, and in messages, sms/mms it is hard to see the black check mark. See pictures below..
    05-19-10 10:32 AM
    Update is now available from your elecite account (fixes the profiles focus issue).

Due to the structure of the theme, we cannot create a button out of clock on home page BUT we can change clock button to profiles (which is what we originally went with.)

As far as check marks, unfortunately, there is no way to change the color of those check marks...issue with Plazmic. The only way around it would be to change the background color to a lighter color.

Then facebook fonts, can be fixed but that means we need to revert all fonts to basic default style. Should we do that?
    05-19-10 12:19 PM
    Update is now available from your elecite account (fixes the profiles focus issue).

Due to the structure of the theme, we cannot create a button out of clock on home page BUT we can change clock button to profiles (which is what we originally went with.)

As far as check marks, unfortunately, there is no way to change the color of those check marks...issue with Plazmic. The only way around it would be to change the background color to a lighter color.

Then facebook fonts, can be fixed but that means we need to revert all fonts to basic default style. Should we do that?
    I can live with facebook and check marks if we had to. But I would really love to have the profile in place of the clock icon, just me.

What about clicking on the date on bottom to open up calendar, is that restricted also?
    05-19-10 12:33 PM

That would be fantastic, so can you change the the clock button to the profile button?
    I personally prefer the font style you currently have, but that's my opinion, the profile button is the bigger issue for me.
    Last edited by gordtm; 05-19-10 at 12:45 PM.
    05-19-10 12:43 PM
    I just downloaded the update, the lines over and under Profiles is fixed, but now the first four icons are reversed on the home screen bottom dock from the way they are positioned on the application screen.

So maybe, while you are fixing that issue, you can change the clock button to the profile button on the new update, hopefully later today? lol
    05-19-10 12:58 PM
    Just thinking out loud again, I dont suppose you can make it so the user can decide what goes in that spot where the clock is. This way, everyone stays happy.
    05-19-10 01:06 PM
    Haha, okay we'll c what we can do tomorrow morning. I will let you guys know on the update and what's changed.

Appreciate the feedback very much!
    05-20-10 01:12 AM
    Haha, okay we'll c what we can do tomorrow morning. I will let you guys know on the update and what's changed.

Any updates on the update?
    05-20-10 06:58 AM

I dont know about anyone else, but I appreciate the fact that you are looking into making a change or 2. Thank you for listening.

If you ever need a beta tester, let me know. I would be honored to beta test themes for you. Thanks for great themes.
    05-20-10 07:25 AM
    I dont know about anyone else, but I appreciate the fact that you are looking into making a change or 2. Thank you for listening.

If you ever need a beta tester, let me know. I would be honored to beta test themes for you. Thanks for great themes.
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    05-20-10 07:29 AM
    Yes guys, we're working on the update right now. Will update in a little bit.

Thank you!
    05-20-10 12:49 PM
    UPDATE

So the update is now available from your account. We replaced clock with profiles, fixed the order of icons and added a button to date (takes you to calendar).

We wanted to leave the clock icon slot customizable but customizable icons are much larger therefore wouldn't fit in there.
    05-20-10 02:31 PM
    UPDATE

So the update is now available from your account. We replaced clock with profiles, fixed the order of icons and added a button to date (takes you to calendar).

We wanted to leave the clock icon slot customizable but customizable icons are much larger therefore wouldn't fit in there.
    Thank you so much for the fixes. However, the Profile button does not change when the profile is changed. In other words, if I change my profile to "Silent", the button on the home screen does not change to indicate what setting I am on. Isn't it supposed to, or is the button just for quick access to the profile settings?
    05-20-10 02:53 PM
    Yes, its just a shortcut to profiles. Unfortunately, the only way to make each individ. icon to work, we'd need to make that slot customizable and if we do that, regular profile icons will not fit in there.
    05-20-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD