I tried using twitter for the latest bug report. Let me know how it worked out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I didn't get it, I just sent one to you though.
    06-04-10 06:22 PM
    Ok I sent them @bbtuner as I am mobile tonight and can seem to post on beta site via mobile.

Two issues on new beta:

1. Accessing menu from any app: click blackberry button, menu appears then disappears. If you touch where the popup menu is it reappears.
    2. Top Ten and apps display same apps. Not sure if this happened when the order of berry weather was changed to 15.

06-04-10 08:09 PM
    Ok I sent them @bbtuner as I am mobile tonight and can seem to post on beta site via mobile.

Two issues on new beta:

1. Accessing menu from any app: click blackberry button, menu appears then disappears. If you touch where the popup menu is it reappears.
    2. Top Ten and apps display same apps. Not sure if this happened when the order of berry weather was changed to 15.

Im so sorry I did not pay attention to this double apps issue. I will have this resolved later tonight and the menu has already been taken care of. My head was obviously in the wrong place at 3 in morning
    I put in a solid 10 hours in designing and coding yesterday my apologies.
    06-04-10 09:26 PM
    This is a great app and I am thankful to assist with beta testing. No worries at all. There is so much to this theme and the investment of time is seen in its design. Keep up tje great work.

06-04-10 09:30 PM
    I'm getting those same issues too. Other than that I'm loving this theme

06-04-10 09:35 PM
    This is a great app and I am thankful to assist with beta testing. No worries at all. There is so much to this theme and the investment of time is seen in its design. Keep up tje great work.

Right on thanks
    06-04-10 09:36 PM
    Just dl the latest version on bbtuner.com. I think u did it Bro. World perfect. Great sliding docks. Smooth and fast. Loving it more and more. I have also been lucky enough to beta test for you. Thank u for the opportunity and keep em coming. I can't Imagine how to top this and OS6 extreme. But I'm site you'll suprise us again.

06-07-10 12:14 AM
    Just dl the latest version on bbtuner.com. I think u did it Bro. World perfect. Great sliding docks. Smooth and fast. Loving it more and more. I have also been lucky enough to beta test for you. Thank u for the opportunity and keep em coming. I can't Imagine how to top this and OS6 extreme. But I'm site you'll suprise us again.

Thanks it's good to know my ideas work
    I might have the full working beta version by tonight, it's been a long process to build and working out the kinks. I do have another concept coming that's gonna an addition to the OS6 Extreme Ultimate. I'm just waiting for other developers to see if they start dropping the bomb on what I've been able to do with my designs and coding.
    06-07-10 12:52 PM

Thanks it's good to know my ideas work
    I might have the full working beta version by tonight, it's been a long process to build and working out the kinks. I do have another concept coming that's gonna an addition to the OS6 Extreme Ultimate. I'm just waiting for other developers to see if they start dropping the bomb on what I've been able to do with my designs and coding.
    06-07-10 12:57 PM
    Version 2.0 IS OUT GET IT NOW ON BBTuner.com !

ALL BBTuner Members the OTA was sent via Email Enjoy!
    06-07-10 03:49 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD