Ok so here is a free demo of the upcoming OS 6.0 Extreme App. I will not be doing any support just yet until build is further completed. This version is default layout throughout back end. This is only to test the home screen layout and functionality of this application. Feel free to leave your feedback and thoughts to better the final build. Also note that the application ordering is not set in a specific order just yet. If you have knowledge of moving your apps to desired locations, then you shouldn't have any problems figuring that part out.

Thanks I hope you like it so far!

OTA DOWNLOAD
    DOWNLOAD OS 6.0 Extreme Here!
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 05-13-10 at 04:23 AM.
    05-11-10 04:19 PM
    Installing demo now, I will let you know what i think
    05-12-10 12:49 PM
    Wow very cool can't w8 fer finished product ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 01:06 PM
    Attached are 2 error screenshots I have found so far.

1. Today screen shows through the icons when you have "ALL" selected.
    - It does this with Text Messages, Calendar, and other "today" items

2. If you tap just below the search magnifying glass, you lose your menu.

Additionally, there is no indicator when you have selected an item from the menu's. They do not highlight, or show their name.

If i notice anything else i will for sure let you know.
    05-12-10 01:18 PM
    Attached are 2 error screenshots I have found so far.

1. Today screen shows through the icons when you have "ALL" selected.
    - It does this with Text Messages, Calendar, and other "today" items

2. If you tap just below the search magnifying glass, you lose your menu.

Additionally, there is no indicator when you have selected an item from the menu's. They do not highlight, or show their name.

If i notice anything else i will for sure let you know.
    Ok thanks on the today section Im adding a hidden option to that feature still as we speak.

Then on tap part just below search is actually correct. What Ive done is given the option to hide the menu to keep the screen clean, so it doesn't show the menu all the time.

Another feature it has is quick access option to all apps if you click the hidden spot in the center of the screen all apps will show.

I will be releasing the full version tonight for beta testing with the hidden today screen option added. I will also be doing the new icons pack soon.
    05-12-10 03:31 PM
    Ok thanks on the today section Im adding a hidden option to that feature still as we speak.

Then on tap part just below search is actually correct. What Ive done is given the option to hide the menu to keep the screen clean, so it doesn't show the menu all the time.

Another feature it has is quick access option to all apps if you click the hidden spot in the center of the screen all apps will show.

I will be releasing the full version tonight for beta testing with the hidden today screen option added. I will also be doing the new icons pack soon.
    Sounds good, I look forward to the full beta
    05-12-10 05:57 PM
    Any update yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD