I have a couple themes I want to delete and they don't show up in applications, but when i click on themes in the options menu, they are there. i highlight the theme and hit the BB button but I don't get the option to delete it. I have 4 themes installed and 2 of them give me the option to delete but the other 2 don't have the option.
    05-28-10 07:30 AM
    So when you go to Options -> Themes and click on those particular ones you only have the option to activate and not delete? You could try desktop manager.
    05-28-10 07:38 AM
    Try Options > Applications. Check the third party list for com_plazmic_xxxxxxxx

Press the red X.

That should remove it for you.
    05-28-10 07:42 AM
    Try Options > Applications. Check the third party list for com_plazmic_xxxxxxxx

Press the red X.

That should remove it for you.
    Right. Or do this. I misread the OP initially and thought that this was also tried.
    05-28-10 07:58 AM
    Right. Or do this. I misread the OP initially and thought that this was also tried.
    or maybe I misread
    05-28-10 08:10 AM
    Some themes are listed in applications by their name, so if you dont see it in the com_plazmic_xxxxxxxx area in the applications section, then look for the actual name.

I actually remove all my themes thre the applications, as when you do it there, it will ask you to reboot your phone to completely remove, which you will have to do either way. When you delete from the themes section, it says it will be completely removed after a restart.
    05-28-10 08:56 AM
    Best theme on any blackberry is the official one that comes with the device... Hands down. I find many problems with the many I've tried. Just my thoughts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 09:56 AM
    Best theme on any blackberry is the official one that comes with the device... Hands down. I find many problems with the many I've tried. Just my thoughts

Then your not getting the right themes. There are some good themes out there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-28-10 10:25 AM
    I was very leery of themes as well, but I found a good one the the S2 themes forum. No issues with it. You never know until you try.
    05-28-10 10:29 AM
    Then your not getting the right themes. There are some good themes out there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    +1. We all have our own taste of theme. I like Rockee's precision remix theme.

Yes, as mention above me, most them goes by the name of developer and mostly on Third party app. If your unable to find them on third party app, the other option to delete them is by connecting your bb to DM under add or remove program.

05-28-10 11:00 AM
    None of my themes are in the applications section.
    05-28-10 03:23 PM
    Try backing up your third party app using BBSAK 1.7 and then restore them. When your restoring the third party app, just uncheck the box. If that doesn't work, then wipe the bb and re install os. Just be sure to back up first.

05-28-10 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD