Aloha,

I don't know if it's just me, but I realize that all except one theme works best for me--meaning "No Dial Pad Cutoff..." This theme I'm talking about is completely free and am sticking to it. The rest of my other themes were paid for and they all have the dial pad cutoff.

Another thing I notice is when you buy themes online, they show screen shots of the theme but never of the dial pad--assuming it's cutoff. Anyway, I'm hesitant to buy any more themes if I can't get one that I can be completely satisfied with...does anyone agree or notice this???

Mahalo,
    Linz
    05-26-10 01:40 AM
    Its a bug in themebuilder. The app screen banner has to be so small as to make it almost useless to avoid it. RIMs problem to fix. Not the theme developers.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-26-10 01:58 AM
    Its a bug in themebuilder. The app screen banner has to be so small as to make it almost useless to avoid it. RIMs problem to fix. Not the theme developers.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Thank you for your response dcburke. I really hope that RIM will fix the bug, even when the new OS comes out. Up to one point, I thought it was the theme developers problem but at the same time, I was assuming it was a bug but I just wasn't sure. Thank you for confirming that bug though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD