Welcome to Design - Welcome to Organization - Welcome to Style

Clarion by WJD Designs brings a professional appeal with a modern twist. This theme features a smooth home screen "L" interface which lets the user have an open spot for the "today feature". The glass icons make sure the user can see through to his/her custom wallpaper choice. Once the phone is on landscape it will show the user it's new landscape home screen which shows your its monstrous 24 icon set which will make you think twice on going to the application screen again. But, if you do find yourself scrolling through the application screen, you will notice Clarion is filled with colors that are easy on the eyes which makes for great everyday usage.

Most theme designers forget while making a theme that users sometimes don't want excessive animations or flash interfaces. Sure that animated wallpaper is cool but does it do anything for performance, NO! While making themes, I make sure the user doesn't have the burden of lag which in turn lets the user appreciate what the BlackBerry device can do!

THIS IS NOT an OS Replica, THIS IS NOT another iphone theme, THIS IS NOT a tap here to show/hide theme - THIS IS, Something you will use EVERYDAY!

Grab Clarion today and find out just what Style is!

Features:

* 24 Icon Landscape Homescreen
    * 9 Homescreen Custom Icons
    * Weather Icon Spot
    * Easy to Read Fonts
    * Easy to Read Notifications
    * Fully Custom Call/Lock Screens
    * Profession Design
    * No Lag
    * Screen Transitions for 5.0
    * Fully Custom
    * WJD Designs Original

Minimum Requirements:

* Storm
    o Data Plan

NOTE* You must pick up BerryWeather to get Temp and Weather Notifications on Homescreen!

Visit WJD Designs on your cell or computer to get tech news, reviews, and theme news... Visit our new FAQ section too!

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 12-04-09 at 05:53 PM.
    12-04-09 05:46 PM
    Excellent as always Wayne! Quick and sleek thats for sure!
    12-04-09 05:57 PM
    Extremely nice theme Wayne. Been running for a couple of days and she is awesome. Professional and stylish. Two thumbs way up!
    12-04-09 06:15 PM
    Will you be releasing this for 9530 OS5 as well ?

Never mind... went to the CB store & looked, and it's compatible across the spread of 95XX devices.
    12-04-09 06:35 PM
    Will you be releasing this for 9530 OS5 as well ?

Never mind... went to the CB store & looked, and it's compatible across the spread of 95XX devices.
    lol beat me to it!
    12-04-09 06:45 PM
    Hott theme Wayne. Damn.
    Will this me added to mobihand?
    12-04-09 06:48 PM
    Weird.... the CB store won't let me add it to my art, and Mobihand isn't listing it as existing yet.

Will keep checking back to Mobi... maybe it just has to trickle into their system still.
    12-04-09 06:48 PM
    let me check guys.. I hate when mobi does this gah... any who it will also be featured in app world soon too but obviously mobi will be the fastest haha,
    12-04-09 06:49 PM
    Awwwwww!!!!! Mobihand is really slowing up this process.
    12-04-09 07:15 PM
    Clarion - Themes BlackBerry Apps I notice CrackBerry store is having checkout problems.. you can use Mobihand just fine.. ! ENJOY!
    12-04-09 08:05 PM
    Got it.

Can you post the blue stripe wallpaper? I want to use it as the backdrop for my BerryWeather homescreen display.
    12-04-09 08:55 PM
    Wallpaper is attatched...ENJOY!
    12-04-09 08:58 PM
    Very nice!

Will definitely pick up, though I'm kinda cheap with paid themes so I may just wait and see if you got a sale or anything down the road and will get it for sure.

Simple, clean, and functional. I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 09:47 PM
    Very nice!

Will definitely pick up, though I'm kinda cheap with paid themes so I may just wait and see if you got a sale or anything down the road and will get it for sure.

Simple, clean, and functional. I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    its already on sale...better grab it while u can
    12-04-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD