View Poll Results: What Today Categories do you prefer most in a theme?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calendar

1 16.67%
  • Calendar Only(as many entries as possible)

2 33.33%
    1 16.67%
  • Text Messages

0 0%
  • Phone/Missed Call Log

0 0%
  • Memos

0 0%
  • Tasks

0 0%
  • Other

2 33.33%

GET IT HERE
    FULL LANDSCAPE SCREEN

There are lots of amazing BlackBerry themes that offer tons of features but do you ever get frustrated that they're just too complex to use daily? Captivated has the cure. This classy, clean, and fantastically efficient theme offers 3 very distinct home screen views and with FULL TRACK PAD SUPPORT you can reach any of them with a flick or a touch.

Wallpaper Lover View:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don 't want any icons on your screen so you can see every pixel of your favorite wallpaper? Simply scroll to or touch the very bottom bar and it's done!

Today View:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This view is jam packed with user functionality with 5 application slots, a secondary notifications area that allows for more to show up than the Business View, a Today section(2 entries each for messages, calendar, and text messages), and a space to show the weather forecast(Requires BerryWeather which is not included).

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 350 px**

All Business View:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time to get to work? This main view is just a standard bottom dock layout to give you quick and easy access to your most commonly used applications

**Note: This view supports an extra wallpaper if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you'll put the wallpaper. The image must be 360x480 pixels and be named panelwall.png**

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 350 px. if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen, you will need to set up the home screen wallpaper. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you'll put the wallpaper. The image must be 360x480 pixels and be named panelwall.png. To activate it you will have to change to another theme and then change back.**

Change Log

-Completely revamped the banner elements, coding them instead of using Theme Studio for a cleaner visual experience
    -Changed the BlackBerry Messenger icon so that it's not confusing for those that use Google Talk
    -Dialog Boxes, Menus, and Contextual Pop Up Boxes updated so they are slightly less transparent
    -Added a 50% Transparent banner background that can be toggled by using touching the left and right sides of the screen so that lighter wallpapers can be used without looking poor
    -Added a Wifi BIS logo in the bottom left of the home screen
    -Moved alarm icon to the bottom right

Added support for Landscape View
    Added Link for BerryWeather Icon set

Landscape Features:

6 Bottom Dock Icons
    Drop down panel with 6 user designated icons(each non fading application text on focus), Calendar Today section with 6 entries, and a full width secondary notifications banner.
    Landscape home screen and Landscape drop down panel both support their own wallpapers
    -Landscape Wall SD/captivated/lswall.png Size: 480x360px
    -Landscape Drop Down Wall SD/lspanel.png Size: 480x360px

Last edited by micjenks; 07-04-11 at 04:59 PM.
    07-01-11 09:49 AM
    This theme is sweet! Check the video you guys and you can see how smoothly it runs! Video is of a Bold 9650, but you get the idea!!

07-01-11 04:47 PM
    This theme is great !!! I like the Droid style icons you used with this theme and generally I don't care for them. Thanks for adding the lanscape mode for the storm . That's the one thing that turns me off about most of the themes around today. They feel like the glass that's half full.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 01:59 PM

07-02-11 09:40 PM
    I may have finally found my perfect theme for my storm. Functional yet not full of fluff and handsomely done. Lets not forget the 1mb footprint. It is well worth the 6 bucks. Is there an os7 version in the future???
    07-03-11 01:03 PM

This theme has it all. 2 custom landscape screens, 2 custom portrait screens. The bottom doc is click to hide/show on both screens. This is about as close to the perfect theme as you will get.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 07-05-11 at 12:52 AM.
    micjenks likes this.
    07-05-11 12:44 AM
    A unique theme for your blackberry go grab it CB members.
    07-08-11 08:58 PM
    micjenks likes this.
    07-09-11 09:59 PM
    I may have finally found my perfect theme for my storm. Functional yet not full of fluff and handsomely done. Lets not forget the 1mb footprint. It is well worth the 6 bucks. Is there an os7 version in the future???
    I have considered it.....
    07-10-11 02:40 PM
    07-10-11 08:07 PM
    Awesome theme! How do you change the background pic in landscape mode?

07-11-11 07:06 AM
    07-11-11 04:08 PM
    Awesome theme! How do you change the background pic in landscape mode?

Landscape Features:

6 Bottom Dock Icons
    Drop down panel with 6 user designated icons(each non fading application text on focus), Calendar Today section with 6 entries, and a full width secondary notifications banner.
    Landscape home screen and Landscape drop down panel both support their own wallpapers
    -Landscape Wall SD/captivated/lswall.png Size: 480x360px
    -Landscape Drop Down Wall SD/captivated/lspanel.png Size: 480x360px
    Drop a note if you need further help.
    07-11-11 04:12 PM
    did u include a shortcut for the quicklaunch?
    07-15-11 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD