that looks like the 9700... with smaller fonts at the top, and the black banner behind the icons at the bottem, with smaller icons then what is on the storm now?

03-21-10 06:33 PM
    The trick is how to shrink the icons without losing the image quality. What you are asking for is what I am in search of. I too want a fairly stock theme that I can modify as my interest changes, etc. Still looking for a custom theme builder myself. No doubt someone can assist in what you are in search of.
    03-21-10 08:31 PM
    Ask Parker storm, aka tech revive. He's taking request.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 08:38 PM
    Something sort of like this....
    03-21-10 08:51 PM
    And in landscape........
    03-21-10 08:55 PM
    Something sort of like this....
    YES...like that..

do you have one made?

and can it be made with NO screen transistions? like the fading etc....
    Last edited by dvigue; 03-22-10 at 06:23 AM.
    03-22-10 06:19 AM
    Yes I have this one I am still tweaking ....

03-22-10 07:31 AM
    oh nice...need a tester?
    03-22-10 07:48 AM
    oh nice...need a tester?
    Sent you a PM ......
    03-22-10 10:41 AM
    Nice looking clean simple theme especially the landscape home screen. I'll also test if you need it.
    03-22-10 02:08 PM
    http://rockee.endlessobsessions.com/...WB_B_Style.jad

03-22-10 05:11 PM
    http://rockee.endlessobsessions.com/...WB_B_Style.jad

could you post a screen shot of that theme first??
    03-22-10 05:12 PM
    Rockee's themes are nice too. I have one of those. He hasn't done the landscape home screen yet has he?
    03-22-10 05:17 PM
    i love the idea but i would love to have 6 icons on the portrait mode? that would be sick!!!!
    03-22-10 06:01 PM
    Here's a couple of screens of what i have made. Do you guys thinks it's worth a couple of bucks?

If so, i can make a couple of versions like no weather slot and maybe a 6 icon portrait.....
    03-22-10 07:02 PM
    Here's one of the applications screen.....

It's pretty fast as I have removed all of the transitions as well......
    03-22-10 07:07 PM
    Here's a couple of screens of what i have made. Do you guys thinks it's worth a couple of bucks?

If so, i can make a couple of versions like no weather slot and maybe a 6 icon portrait.....
    I like it and would purchase. Would you put a quicklaunch in the portrait? Just in the middle

charge money for a theme with all oem icons with stuff just moved around ? not sure about that.
    I like the simple themes and like that you all put them out there. I know I could probably do it but I don't mind donating/purchasing since I'm too lazy to make them

03-22-10 07:28 PM
    Not worth a couple bucks. I'm telling you this because the quality of the icons in the app menu is not a premium feel to it. Most themes that have the bold icons are free for the storm. Just my 2 cents. You want to charge for it just do a major overhaul on the theme.

03-22-10 08:23 PM
    Ok ill post the theme files tomorrow for free. Still took a lot of time to move this stuff around though. I also hand coded focus icons for the svg but you can't see that in the screenshots because the screen capture doesn't capture them. Thanks for the honest input. You'll just need to compile them yourself if you want it as I can't host for fee too.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by jonkjon; 03-22-10 at 10:11 PM.
    03-22-10 09:58 PM
    Not worth a couple bucks. I'm telling you this because the quality of the icons in the app menu is not a premium feel to it. Most themes that have the bold icons are free for the storm. Just my 2 cents. You want to charge for it just do a major overhaul on the theme.

Btw the icons actually look much better than the screenshot depicts. It is a jpg representation after all. But I do value your opinion. Took a while to get them shrunk down too..

Special thanks to dvigue for his input and testing.....thanks!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by jonkjon; 03-22-10 at 10:14 PM.
    03-22-10 10:07 PM
    Well to get them shrunk down I could have asked rockee if I could give you the icons he sent me to make my personal theme based on what he did with the bold theme he has. I just tinkered with it and also used the 3G font for the network seeing that I am with Telus here in Canada and it only shows 1xev and I really wanted the 3g symbol showing on my phone. Look for the font on here if you want and use it for the network signal font for ppl that don't have Verizon or live in Europe.

03-22-10 11:13 PM
    Well to get them shrunk down I could have asked rockee if I could give you the icons he sent me to make my personal theme based on what he did with the bold theme he has. I just tinkered with it and also used the 3G font for the network seeing that I am with Telus here in Canada and it only shows 1xev and I really wanted the 3g symbol showing on my phone. Look for the font on here if you want and use it for the network signal font for ppl that don't have Verizon or live in Europe.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I might check it out.

03-23-10 08:11 AM
    You still plan on releasing this?

03-24-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD