I sooooo miss my nurse theme I had on my curve, way back when....lol..I contacted the guy I brought it from and he doesn't make themes, at least not the Nurse theme for either of the Storms. I need a nurse theme and has to be able to have a calendar on the today screen.

Please someone help me!

Thank you,
    MrsStraty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 08:20 PM
    Check the wallpaper section on this forum and the user "mammy" has a thread that is towards the top who makes custom things per request..

I sooooo miss my nurse theme I had on my curve, way back when....lol..I contacted the guy I brought it from and he doesn't make themes, at least not the Nurse theme for either of the Storms. I need a nurse theme and has to be able to have a calendar on the today screen.

Please someone help me!

Thank you,
    MrsStraty

04-11-10 09:22 PM
    I could do it if you tell me more of how you want it to look.

Colors, fonts, icons. Do you have any screen shots of your old theme?

I'm not very good at creating new icons yet, but I can make a today theme with different fonts and color schemes using the default icons. I can also make the hidden icons and "weather" icon with a today theme for calendar entries.

I can also make a nice Nurse wallpaper to go with it for landscape mode.

04-11-10 10:35 PM
    Hi there. Thanks for replying. I don't have any pictures but if u go to blackberry themes in the Bold section and search for nursing u will see an example of what I have in mind. There is also a nurse theme in the curve 8330 theme section.

Thanks,.
    MrsStraty

04-11-10 11:02 PM
    Ok I will take a look and see what I can do. I'll let you know ....

04-11-10 11:03 PM
    Wow thanks a lot! There are two themes that I ever seen but they r for the bold n the curve. No love for the Storms.

04-11-10 11:05 PM
    Any update on this, because I would be interested in this as well? I was thinking of building my own themes, so I may use this as a start.
    06-26-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD