Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Size: 1.7 mb
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    YouTube video:
    Download Link(s):
    OTA Install for BusinessSmart

or scan the barcode for OTA install

Hello everyone, back with my latest design called BusinessSmart. It's a fairly light weight theme weighing in at about 1.7 mb and is also wallpaper friendly. You also now have the convenience of the Today Plus(not hidden today) which can be hidden out of the way.

There are 5 home screen hot spots (3 on the bottom banner). Click the bottom half of the screen for the app screen and click the top half for BerryWeather.

The left hotspot on the bottom banner when clicked will bring up QuickLaunch. The middle hotspot(the notification area) when tapped will bring up a hidden today plus screen with messages,calendar,phone log and sms(tap the middle again to close). The last hotspot is to the right (the small arrow)and will reveal a main screen with 5 categories. Four of these categories holds 4 user defined icons each with text at the bottom of each icon. You can launch these icons by tapping.

Work category(slot 1-4)
    Settings category(slot 5-8)
    Media category(slot 9-12)
    IM category(slot 13-16)

The browser category does not hold any icons, when tapped it will launch the browser. You can make these icons disappear by tapping the small arrow and returning to the main categories page or you can tap the arrow in the bottom dock again to hide everything.

If there are questions or concerns please contact me at [email protected].

Thank You

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -24 icons on home screen(16 user definable)
    -Today Plus(notification area - tap to bring up today screen)
    -QuickLaunch(app sold separately) (click the left of bottom banner)
    -Weather support (icon slot 17 for WB versions)(BerryWeather hotspot for regular version)
    -BerryWeather Support(app sold separately) - click area below the banner

Barcode Instructions:

First off there are no third party apps involved. All you have to do is go to BBM then select BlackBerry Groups then under that you should see Scan a Group Barcode when you choose this hold your phone to the barcode and it'll scan it. Then it will ask if you want to open the link to the theme for purchase.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 05-28-10 at 11:09 AM.
    05-27-10 06:10 PM
    seems awesome!!

Any vids or more screenshots on the UI?

Oh... and OTA via barcode?! When did this become possible...?
    05-27-10 11:51 PM
    Nice - I like the reduced clutter but easy access to all my important apps. Great job!!

05-28-10 08:25 AM
    Nice - I like the reduced clutter but easy access to all my important apps. Great job!!

How did you get BW to stay on like that?
    05-28-10 09:37 AM
    Oh...one more question... what do you use to scan the barcode? Like do you need an app or something?
    05-28-10 10:14 AM
    05-28-10 10:22 AM
    seems awesome!!

Any vids or more screenshots on the UI?

Oh... and OTA via barcode?! When did this become possible...?
    I could post some more pics of the UI and the youtube video is in the link at the top of the page.

The barcode should be easier if your on the desktop, you can just use your blackberry to scan the barcode and purchase the theme OTA. No need to be on the phone to click on the link.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 05-28-10 at 10:49 AM.
    05-28-10 10:27 AM
    Oh...one more question... what do you use to scan the barcode? Like do you need an app or something?
    Nope no thirdparty apps involved. All you have to do is go to BBM then select BlackBerry Groups then under that you should see Scan a Group Barcode when you choose this hold your phone to the barcode and it'll scan it. Then it will ask if you want to open the link to the theme for purchase. That's it.
    05-28-10 10:32 AM

That looks great, glad you like it.
    05-28-10 10:40 AM
    Screen shots of the Today screen,the Category screens and the app screen.

05-28-10 10:57 AM
    The today screen is great .. I can preview all of my SMS, Emails, and Calendar from one touch .. very handy while on the job.
    05-28-10 11:27 AM

Last pic on my s1 .. !!
    05-28-10 07:41 PM
    very sweet theme

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-01-10 07:23 PM
    look good.
    06-01-10 08:44 PM
    How did you get BW to stay on like that?
    Sorry for the late response, but just set BW to Homescreen Wallpaper mode in your Settings and you get all updates posted to your wallpaper when it updates.
    06-02-10 09:53 AM
    06-02-10 09:58 AM
    very sweet theme

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    These look sweet!

The theme is also on sale for $1.00 until June 6th!!
    06-03-10 09:31 AM
    Aaaahhh, guzzl3r!

Excelent work, as usual!! The Theme is top-notch, very slick and the BBM barcode scan to purchase and download? Unbelievable!! Too cool for words! The whole process was so quick and easy (I'm sure it helped that I am a frequent Mobihand Customer!) and imagine my surprise when a theme that was already on Sale for $2.99 was actually further reduced to $1.00!! Sweet!! :-)

Love your themes, but this is easily one of your best! Well done!!
    Last edited by Iron_Hide; 06-04-10 at 12:15 AM.
    06-04-10 12:09 AM
    Aaaahhh, guzzl3r!

Excelent work, as usual!! The Theme is top-notch, very slick and the BBM barcode scan to purchase and download? Unbelievable!! Too cool for words! The whole process was so quick and easy (I'm sure it helped that I am a frequent Mobihand Customer!) and imagine my surprise when a theme that was already on Sale for $2.99 was actually further reduced to $1.00!! Sweet!! :-)

Love your themes, but this is easily one of your best! Well done!!
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. I hope everyone puts the barcode to use, I thought it would be very convenient.
    06-04-10 09:47 AM
    Once again very nice job guzzy! Seen it was on sale for $1.00 and wanted to tell people if you dont have it you better get it. I know today is payday!!
    06-04-10 04:48 PM
    Once again very nice job guzzy! Seen it was on sale for $1.00 and wanted to tell people if you dont have it you better get it. I know today is payday!!
    Thanks jay.
    06-05-10 08:44 AM
    +1 on gettin this theme.... At all costs..lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 07:57 AM
    Looking clean guzzl3r. Nice.
    06-06-10 10:29 AM
    Looking clean guzzl3r. Nice.
    Thanks shayd.
    06-08-10 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD