---What gift for us in this summer?
    ---For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".
    ---And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"BriskPlus v3.0"
    ---It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

Last summer we released a well-known product "Brisk".Many friends have given us good advices.During the year,we always try our best to improve the user experience.Now,BriskPlus v3.0 released.
    BriskPlus v3.0 is not just a upgrade version.We re-produced all the material.Joined our latest technology.Users can change the background of the incoming call screen and the active call screen.(Attention please:except 8900 and 9000 versions,System limit.Only can change the lockscreen background.)The background is the wallpaper that user set.We handwritten the SVG code for every BlackBerry phone.7,000 lines of code reduced to 600 lines.Improve the efficiency of code.Significant effect!!!More features and faster!We are confident that users will like this theme.

Features:
    Support:8520/8900/9000/9300/9630/9650/9700/9780/9800
    9800 landscape mode support.
    Change the active call and incoming call screen background by the wallpaper.(except 8900 and 9000 version)
    Change the lockscreen background by the wallpaper.
    22 customized icons for 85|89|90|93|96|97 versions,17 customized icons for 98 version.You can forget the applications list now.
    Calendar,Messages and Text messages list display on desktop.
    Click "0" to show the calendar list,
    Click "i" to show the customized icons list,
    Click "z" to show the top customized icons only,
    Click "escape" to hide all dock.
    Click "space" to the 23th application in the applications list.(9800 version:18th app.)
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop.
    Click unread icons to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    The newly designed notification icon.
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    Support the weather show and the profiles display on desktop.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 06-11-11 at 08:15 PM.
    teostar and skynny70 like this.
    05-31-11 05:31 PM
    This is a nice theme and Brisk was one of my favorites. I see one issue though. In the icons screen the notifications bar seems a bit cramped on my 9550.
    06-01-11 02:10 PM
    This is a nice theme and Brisk was one of my favorites. I see one issue though. In the icons screen the notifications bar seems a bit cramped on my 9550.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    06-04-11 10:23 PM
    Looks great. One big problem though - on the 95xx once an icon is selected it launches, and afterwards you can't launch it again unless you put focus somewhere else. This means launching another app since the theme doesn't utilize SurePress.

Basically, if I launch BerryWeather (or any app) from the homescreen, I need to launch something else and close it before I can launch BerryWeather again. It will not allow any app to be launched unless focus is moved, which launches something else. Not ideal.

Other than that this theme is excellent - lightweight, no memory leaks, professional and gorgeous.
    06-05-11 01:46 AM
    Looks great. One big problem though - on the 95xx once an icon is selected it launches, and afterwards you can't launch it again unless you put focus somewhere else. This means launching another app since the theme doesn't utilize SurePress.

Basically, if I launch BerryWeather (or any app) from the homescreen, I need to launch something else and close it before I can launch BerryWeather again. It will not allow any app to be launched unless focus is moved, which launches something else. Not ideal.

Other than that this theme is excellent - lightweight, no memory leaks, professional and gorgeous.
    same problem i'm having. i prefered the "click" activated way of v2.
    06-06-11 09:05 AM
    i don't own the theme yet , but with other touch themes, if you touch some other random, non-icon spot it will remove the focus . does this help ?
    06-06-11 10:36 AM
    i don't own the theme yet , but with other touch themes, if you touch some other random, non-icon spot it will remove the focus . does this help ?
    every spot on the home screen is selectable, And touching the "hide today" bar doesnt remove the focus.

Im guessing the theme being touch activated is a glitch because the promo pic says "click". I hope the remedy this ASAP. MMDesign usually does a good job on this theme.
    Last edited by teostar; 06-07-11 at 09:30 AM.
    06-07-11 09:28 AM
    @Rose_MMDesign any plans for an update to fix the issues above?
    06-09-11 09:16 AM
    @Rose_MMDesign any plans for an update to fix the issues above?
    Wait for 2 days.We are doing now.
    teostar and skynny70 like this.
    06-09-11 10:10 AM
    Awesome theme! Love it.

Question...I can't find the "Saved Msgs" icon/folder. Is anyone else having this issue? I also don't have a "phone" icon but I am not that worried about that as I always hide that anyway and just use the green phone key to launch my phone.

Finally, this may be a stupid question but how do you change the call and lock screen wallpapers?

Thanks!
    06-10-11 05:17 PM
    cool theme, nice job
    06-11-11 08:45 PM
    storm update now.
    06-13-11 08:02 PM
    Am i the only one experiencing the bug, that whenever i boot my phone and press the blackberry button i get an empty screen of the first application.

After pressing the return button everything works normal till the next reboot.

Tried OS wiping etc. still the same bug. (bold 9700 OS 6)

i'm able to provide screenshots when needed
    Last edited by rYugen; 06-15-11 at 10:14 AM.
    06-15-11 10:08 AM
    Am i the only one experiencing the bug, that whenever i boot my phone and press the blackberry button i get an empty screen of the first application.

After pressing the return button everything works normal till the next reboot.

Tried OS wiping etc. still the same bug. (bold 9700 OS 6)

i'm able to provide screenshots when needed
    I have not had this issue. The major issue I have discovered is the video camera controls have a really bad delay after you start recording. For example, if you try to stop recording it takes about 20-30 seconds for the recording to stop after you have pressed the stop button.
    06-21-11 10:17 AM
    Thank you for your support!
    07-05-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD