After spending way too much time trolling the S1 Theme board, figured I'd just ask this here. How exactly does one know if some of these themes are fully compatible with an S2? By compatible, I mean no white bars or having to switch the theme preferences back and forth to get rid of the white bars.

If the author states that the theme was built in Theme Builder 5.0, is it good to go? So many of these say compatible with 5.0 OS, but that doesn't hold any water as most of them still show white bars.

By the way, I'm running on the stock .320 OS.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
    11-19-09 06:19 PM
    Yes, if it was written in Theme Builder 5.0 it's good to go with no white bars and, for the handful I've tested, no memory leaks either. Enjoy (btw my fav is Black Pearl)
    11-19-09 06:39 PM
    If a theme says it is built with the new Theme Builder you will see it! The speed, transitions, with no memory leak, on an S2 at least, is amazing. These aren't like most of the old 4.7 themes. And no there is no white bar but they are larger in size. 2.0 mgb largest I have seen. With 4.7 it seemed anything over 1.0 mgb had lag. Not no more it seems.

If you get a theme that says it was built with new 5.0 and it HAS the white bars then it is NOT built with new theme builder and its now crap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kundigt; 11-19-09 at 07:38 PM.
    11-19-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD