OTA

I have created a them that is simple, sleek and functional.
    I just kind of created it in my spare time enjoy....

Press the blackberry orb on the bottom left to bring up the app screen dock.

Pressing the clock shows the clock, top left activates the profiles, message indicators in the middle-top activates messages, date activates the calendar, bottom middle activates quicklaunch.

If you tap, not click the screen anywhere else it shows the hidden dock. Tap again to make it hide.

There is a search (mini icon) on the top right, if you click this you will open searchit. GREAT APP...I know that some wont like this, but that's the way I like it. Just grab it, the theme is free and the app is only $2.50 :-).

Tap the date or messages icons to view the hidden today.
    I am a school teacher, so I don't have a lot of time to mod this but I figured I'd share. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
    ENJOY!
    Brandon

***MAN, THIS WEBSITE MAKES THESE PICTURES LOOK BAD, THE THEME HAS A VERY CLEAN SHINY LOOK. I PROMISE, I'M VERY PICKY :-)
    Last edited by branon9530; 01-20-10 at 06:53 AM.
    01-20-10 06:51 AM
    Looks nice, I'm gonna try it... any memory leaks??
    01-20-10 07:14 AM
    No leaks at all. Its only 600k in size! :-)
    Brandon
    01-20-10 07:59 AM
    It looks nice, but they need to be aligned better in the banner, and they need to have more consistent typefaces instead of each one having a different font. Also, the menu highlight doesn't fit with the theme. Seems out of place. This theme is good so far, but there's a lot of untapped potential.
    01-20-10 09:16 AM
    Very very nice. It really does look clean and sleek. Only thing I wish was that the search opened up quick search with google since it's free.
    01-21-10 08:50 PM
    This theme is unreal and clean. I am VERY picky and this theme is my daily theme. I bought searchit as well.

Only issue I noticed and only one issue is that you use different font the font does not change until you actually enter email, sms or bbm. So their will be two different fonts. Can this be fixed?
    01-29-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD