I tried this theme out when it first came out and really liked it, except for the fact that there is no text under the Berryweather (Weatherbug) slots. Maybe make a version with NO ocd slots for us Berryweather users.
    02-18-10 08:57 PM
    I tried this theme out when it first came out and really liked it, except for the fact that there is no text under the Berryweather (Weatherbug) slots. Maybe make a version with NO ocd slots for us Berryweather users.
    In the OP there is the .alx file for desktop install for the version with text under the OCD slots. Enjoy.
    02-20-10 10:15 AM
    can you post your wallpaper. I have berryweather and would like to have this wallpaper behind it. Thanks. Great theme!!!!!
    02-22-10 04:37 PM
    can you post your wallpaper. I have berryweather and would like to have this wallpaper behind it. Thanks. Great theme!!!!!
    Here you go.
    02-22-10 06:55 PM
    wow i like the theme, its the best ive seen so far for my particular needs. thank ya
    02-24-10 06:47 PM
    wow i like the theme, its the best ive seen so far for my particular needs. thank ya
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    02-27-10 10:53 AM
    first off this theme is sick.
    second, what does hidden dock mean?
    02-27-10 06:49 PM
    first off this theme is sick.
    second, what does hidden dock mean?
    Thanks, a hidden dock is one where you can slide all the icons off of the home screen so they hide. This one is a sliding dock meaning the icons are always there but slide on and off the screen.
    02-27-10 08:18 PM
    zomg i love it!
    03-02-10 11:00 PM
    I love this theme! Only issue I have is all sounds and alerts don't work after running it for about a day... Is it just me or am I missing something? Thanks for any help!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-12-10 10:38 AM
    rellims nice theme is there any way you can change the signal meter to more of a bar style for easier viewing...not demanding just asking

03-13-10 07:31 AM
    I love this theme! Only issue I have is all sounds and alerts don't work after running it for about a day... Is it just me or am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

I have never heard of a theme messing up the sound profiles.

rellims nice theme is there any way you can change the signal meter to more of a bar style for easier viewing...not demanding just asking

I am working an a new theme that will have more of a bar style meters. Chances are I wont add that to this one.
    03-13-10 10:48 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD