exactly, we figured giving a few options would be good and wouldnt add too much stress on the theme
    07-17-10 06:33 PM
    I am lovin the theme. Only thing I might like would be for the today dialogs to be wider....but I am flexible....
    07-17-10 08:26 PM
    Actually I agree with jonkjon on the today dialogue boxes. But I understand why they are the size they are, so they fit between the icons.

Still one of my favorite themes out right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 10:08 PM
    Actually I agree with jonkjon on the today dialogue boxes. But I understand why they are the size they are, so they fit between the icons.

Still one of my favorite themes out right now.

yea, if the space between the icons was bigger the today boxes would have been bigger as well
    07-19-10 08:38 AM
    Can I ask, why does the space matter? Not complaining, just wondering.

07-19-10 09:14 AM
    Last edited by jonkjon; 07-19-10 at 03:00 PM.
    07-19-10 02:34 PM
    Can I ask, why does the space matter? Not complaining, just wondering.

just because we wanted to make it fit in that open area
    07-20-10 11:06 AM
    Hi, I'm new to using a BB, was wondering is there's a d/l link for 2.23 or do I just download 2.2 and click the 'buy an upgrade'? If so, how much does the upgrade cost? Thanks.
    07-24-10 10:48 PM
    I have this installed and like it alot, but I do wish the date was displayed on the mainscreen w/o having to hit the calendar.

Also, I don't know how others are getting the wallpaper with the beweather temp. When I select "homepage wallpaper" it turns the homescreen black. I saw on page 1or 2 that shows rain drops. I don't know how that's done.

At any rate, like the theme, just wish it had a date on the mainscreen.
    07-25-10 09:04 PM
    Also, I don't know how others are getting the wallpaper with the beweather temp. When I select "homepage wallpaper" it turns the homescreen black. I saw on page 1or 2 that shows rain drops. I don't know how that's done.
    Scroll down a little further in the homepage wallpaper settings dialog and you should see where you can change your image....
    07-26-10 08:00 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD