Get the Droid for BlackBerry

bDroidX

On sale now in the CrackBerry Store

Last edited by jerde; 09-30-10 at 07:37 PM.
    09-27-10 03:35 AM
    Should be market ready soon.
    Last edited by jerde; 09-29-10 at 07:37 PM.
    09-27-10 03:48 AM
    Got er' up on sale for only .99 cents right now.
    09-30-10 03:18 AM
    Where is the link for the alternate slide version? Great job on the 8 icon. Very crisp,clean and lag free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 05:03 AM
    Where is the link for the alternate slide version? Great job on the 8 icon. Very crisp,clean and lag free.

Thanks .

If you are on mobile then you may only be able to see the 8 icon version. The slidescreen version is in the online store and you can swap to that version from within your store account for free.
    09-30-10 03:41 PM
    How many icons on the slide screen version?
    09-30-10 09:01 PM
    How many icons on the slide screen version?
    24 icons and a Google Search widget. You need to have Google Search installed in order to open up the Google Search widget icon.
    09-30-10 11:50 PM
    24 icons and a Google Search widget. You need to have Google Search installed in order to open up the Google Search widget icon.
    Awesome!! How quick are the page transitions though?
    10-01-10 12:46 AM
    Awesome!! How quick are the page transitions though?
    The slide transition is done by touching the right side of the screen to initiate the slide, and to go back to touch the left side of the screen.

The transition to the next screen is very smooth and takes less than a second.
    10-01-10 01:04 AM
    are the 3 Droid icons on the bottom ( contacts, apps, and phone ) click activated or touch/tap activated like the "other" Droid X theme out there ? also what about weatherberry wallpaper support ? any other hotspots ?
    10-02-10 10:13 PM
    are the 3 Droid icons on the bottom ( contacts, apps, and phone ) click activated or touch/tap activated like the "other" Droid X theme out there ? also what about weatherberry wallpaper support ? any other hotspots ?
    1. yes, they are phone, apps, contacts

2. I went with click activated as the touch only causes too many accidental pushes with the surepress.

3. Yes, the wallpaper is changeable on the homescreen.

4. No hotspots, went for simplicity.
    10-03-10 05:17 PM
    can you possibly post more screenshots
    10-03-10 08:16 PM
    Bought the theme, and i'd like to say its awesome, but when i put my finger over an icon on the home screen and then let go it stays lit up red. I think it would be better if when you picked up your finger it un-highlighted itself.

Other than that i have no complaints. If you could impliment my suggestion into this theme that would be awesome.
    10-08-10 02:38 PM
    Bought the theme, and i'd like to say its awesome, but when i put my finger over an icon on the home screen and then let go it stays lit up red. I think it would be better if when you picked up your finger it un-highlighted itself.

Other than that i have no complaints. If you could impliment my suggestion into this theme that would be awesome.
    I don't know if that is possible without launching the application upon focus, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback on that.
    10-10-10 10:44 PM
    I don't know if that is possible without launching the application upon focus, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback on that.
    Alright, i just think it would be better like that. Hopefully you can figure it out! Enjoy the theme a lot.
    10-11-10 08:34 PM
    Any luck with the homescreen icons? Been a while since I've heard from you.

Also another thing I've noticed is that when typing a text and it gives you different words to choose from ( i hope you know what i'm referring to) the background is gray and unless the word is highlighted the letters are black and hard to see.
    10-16-10 07:51 PM
    Does anyone know if there is still support for this theme?

01-04-11 04:58 PM
    On sale now for only $0.99 till the 15th!!!
    01-14-11 03:50 AM
    Jerde, I purchased this theme but got the 24 icon version. I logged into my account and I can't find where to switch to the 8 icon version (which is what I wanted). Any advice?

01-14-11 01:15 PM
    Jerde, I purchased this theme but got the 24 icon version. I logged into my account and I can't find where to switch to the 8 icon version (which is what I wanted). Any advice?

in your account go to the theme, under the order you will see "switch to another version" click that, click the version you want, your done.
    Lunars Edge Design likes this.
    01-14-11 04:45 PM
    in your account go to the theme, under the order you will see "switch to another version" click that, click the version you want, your done.
    What he said... thanks Steve.
    01-14-11 05:41 PM
    Does this have to be done on a pc? If so I guess I'm out of luck as I don't own one. There is no option to switch to a different version. All it has is free upgrade and below that is the download link. By the way, thank you for the fast response!

Last edited by evilash78; 01-14-11 at 09:11 PM.
    01-14-11 09:03 PM
    Has anyone else had trouble with the slide version google search button not working on this one? I have tried installing this a couple of times and it has never worked opening the mobile app. Just wondering?

01-22-11 09:28 AM
    I had the same issue. I tried a few times and gave up on it. Hence the reason I wanted the other version but I'm not gonna pay for the other version.

01-22-11 12:45 PM
    This sucks, I thought I was getting drkapprentice DDroid.
    01-22-11 02:11 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD