This Windows 7 inspired theme has all the goodies! A Menu with access to 7 apps, 3 app right on the start bar, a weather app that can be hidden, a secret app launcher (lower right corner) and a hidden today screen! The icons all have color when selected making them pop as well as a cool highlight. I pride myself in having zero lag in all my newer themes and this is no exception!

• 12 apps on homescreen!
    • ** 7 menu apps
    • ** 3 apps on the BBar
    • ** 1 Weather app
    • ** 1 hidden app
    • Hidden Today
    • Wallpaper Friendly
    • Zero Lag

Again special thanks to 07outback for testing

On sale now thru 9/30 for $2.99

ALL THEMES ON SALE!
    No theme is over 2.99! Most are only $1.99 from now till 9/30!

Purchase BB7

All Other SFX Designs Here
    09-13-10 07:34 AM
    129 views, some sales, and no review/replies? hmmm what does that mean?
    09-13-10 07:39 PM
    129 views, some sales, and no review/replies? hmmm what does that mean?
    Sorry, was working, hard to get time to post.

Excellent theme so far. i love the hidden icon on the right side.

Couple ideas, no deal breakers...trust me

1. options hotspot/manage connections hotspot/quicklaunch hotsport (any or all)

2. i really like how the icons on the application screen light up (the standard ones), but it can be tough to see which is highlighted if non-standard. maybe enhanicing the selecte done?

Otherwise excelent. good job
    09-13-10 10:06 PM
    Sorry, was working, hard to get time to post.

Excellent theme so far. i love the hidden icon on the right side.

Couple ideas, no deal breakers...trust me

1. options hotspot/manage connections hotspot/quicklaunch hotsport (any or all)

2. i really like how the icons on the application screen light up (the standard ones), but it can be tough to see which is highlighted if non-standard. maybe enhanicing the selecte done?

Otherwise excelent. good job
    Thank you!
    1) I can add a hotspot on the signal spot... not sure where i could add a quicklaunch one?
    2) where? on the app screen?
    09-14-10 01:40 PM
    Thank you!
    1) I can add a hotspot on the signal spot... not sure where i could add a quicklaunch one?
    2) where? on the app screen?
    1.Couple ideas would be a hotspot in between the sliding dock and the profiles button, and exactly as you said, on the signal spot.
    2. Yes, i know that there are the two faint vertical bars that appear on each selection, this is probably just a personal preference. now that im looking at it, the change in the bottom of the square makes it easier to decipher. i wouldnt worry about this one.

Thanks for your hard work!

Rick
    Last edited by rj160202; 09-14-10 at 02:30 PM.
    09-14-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD