Introducing "Azuric" by WJD Designs which packs a visual punch.
    This new theme uses the scroll bar technology using 7 scrollable custom Icons and a bottom dock of 5 customizable icons. It has a futuristic display system for the battery and signal meter.

Depending on where you put the icons in the application screen they show up in the scroll bar and custom dock below. Chrome wrapped bezel and illuminating colors brings this futuristic theme into 2010!

Features:

* Tap Scroll Icon Bar
    * 7 Custom Scrolling Icons (slot 1-7)
    * 5 Custom (slot 8-13)
    * On Screen Profiles Icon
    * Today Feature
    * Custom Battery and Signal Meter with a Futuristic touch
    * Custom Lock Screen
    * Future Fonts
    * Animated Transition in between screens
    * WJD Designs Original

Also come visit wjddesigns.net for our huge wallpaper collection and add your own! Also on computer we have the new 3d wall feature!
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 02-25-10 at 03:40 PM.
    01-18-10 02:07 PM
    Damn Wayne. Nice.
    01-18-10 02:35 PM
    Damn Wayne. Nice.
    Thanks much Progression ay haha
    01-18-10 02:37 PM
    All I can say is WOW!!! Looks VERY COOL!!
    01-18-10 03:23 PM
    Not only does it look nice but runs great as well. Man I can't take it easy for a second with all these great themes droppin. Congrats Bud.
    01-18-10 03:37 PM
    great work Wayne. great work indeed. runs great and is an amazing theme.
    01-18-10 04:22 PM
    Lookin good wayne. I'll have to give this one a shot soon.
    01-18-10 04:40 PM
    Lookin good wayne. I'll have to give this one a shot soon.
    ill be waiting
    01-18-10 04:47 PM
    looks good wayne. picking it up now
    01-18-10 08:44 PM
    looks good wayne. picking it up now
    Ill be waiting to hear from yah
    01-18-10 08:53 PM
    i got nothin bad to say about it. its running smoothly on my phone. between you and john7760 ive been pretty happy with themes lately
    01-18-10 09:10 PM
    i got nothin bad to say about it. its running smoothly on my phone. between you and john7760 ive been pretty happy with themes lately
    Wait till you see the other WJD Designs team designer "Trovo" I believe us three have some different vibes that will all hit atleast one persons taste. Im glad you like but dont tell John that stuff it goes STRAIGHT to his EGO im sure he saw this
    01-18-10 09:12 PM
    Wait till you see the other WJD Designs team designer "Trovo" I believe us three have some different vibes that will all hit atleast one persons taste. Im glad you like but dont tell John that stuff it goes STRAIGHT to his EGO im sure he saw this
    LOL! i was actually looking at TROVO's betoon theme the other day and plan on picking it up sometime soon
    01-18-10 09:19 PM
    LOL! i was actually looking at TROVO's betoon theme the other day and plan on picking it up sometime soon
    thanks KC, hopefully you will find some good use out of "beToon". Also keep watching out for my new theme coming out, PhaZe, and hopefully more awesome designs after that.

now, azuric, i have been running it all day, and LOVE IT. its just an all around awesome theme!
    01-18-10 09:33 PM

Looks very nice. High quality. Reminds me of an ELICITE without the 7$ tag and more fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 10:32 PM

Looks very nice. High quality. Reminds me of an ELICITE without the 7$ tag and more fun.

Took the words right out my mouth, that's what I thought at first glance. That's funny.
    01-18-10 11:35 PM
    If anybody needs it, the berrweather settings are:
    Icon right
    30 from top
    10 from right
    10 from left

01-19-10 12:01 AM
    In there.
    01-19-10 02:42 AM
    looks good...that wallpaper matches well too, like its meant for that theme haha... I put the new promo video up FYI for everyone... Hopefully so people get to see how cool this theme is in and out
    01-19-10 06:03 AM
    Updated:

Networking Sybols (Example - data going and coming from in top right corner)

Focus Icon for slide dock custom coded

New phone volume indicator in call screen

Fixed clock screen on 24 hour glitch

Enjoy the New add ons!
    01-20-10 08:13 AM
    Nice update, and damn quick too.
    01-20-10 11:20 AM
    Just downloaded the update. Nice touches and shyd wasn't kidding very snappy.
    Good job Wayne.

01-20-10 11:54 AM
    how are memory leaks with this theme?

Ever since going to OS 5.0, every theme I try leaks....excpet the OE Zen Theme.
    02-19-10 11:31 AM
    how are memory leaks with this theme?

Ever since going to OS 5.0, every theme I try leaks....excpet the OE Zen Theme.
    Memory leaks are one thing I hate to talk about since all user/phones are different. With that said I have tested this on the devices themselves and it has operated perfect with 5.0 while running hardly any applications. I tested this on both the storm1/2 and the 9700 and the phones performed well even with a few applications running. Now here is the trouble with memory leaks. The more applications people acquire and even run at the same time will slow down the phone, this will make most users blame the theme they just bought or have been running. I have witnessed several accounts of user error in memory leaks. I can say it does NOT leak because I have ran it under some every day load on the actual device just like it is shown in the video and it performs with zero lag. Some may think I have a magic device but I don't - make sure you know your other culprits first and don't rule out even RIMs software since both the software and hardware have been said even by RIM to in fact leak. So just know I have tested and it does not leak to answer your question - hope that clears it up!
    02-19-10 03:59 PM
    Memory leaks are one thing I hate to talk about since all user/phones are different. With that said I have tested this on the devices themselves and it has operated perfect with 5.0 while running hardly any applications. I tested this on both the storm1/2 and the 9700 and the phones performed well even with a few applications running. Now here is the trouble with memory leaks. The more applications people acquire and even run at the same time will slow down the phone, this will make most users blame the theme they just bought or have been running. I have witnessed several accounts of user error in memory leaks. I can say it does NOT leak because I have ran it under some every day load on the actual device just like it is shown in the video and it performs with zero lag. Some may think I have a magic device but I don't - make sure you know your other culprits first and don't rule out even RIMs software since both the software and hardware have been said even by RIM to in fact leak. So just know I have tested and it does not leak to answer your question - hope that clears it up!

Great post!
    02-19-10 04:12 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD