Hello my fellow Crackberry family! I feel 'family' is a good term to use because as this week passes it marks the coming of the

1 Year Anniversary

From my first themes like "Crisp and Clean Monster Theme" and "Curve" to favorites like "Vista Complete" and "HTC Touch Slide" to recents like "Panels" and "Slides" it has been a pleasure being a part of bringing this community a way to customize their Blackberrys! Not only with my own ideas but to learn from other developers to improve my own work, and even indulge in theirs as well! For all the experiences, knowledge gained, fun had, people met, ideas manifested with you all, I humbly say THANK YOU!!

Now, I didnt just come here to say all this gooshy stuff, lets get to the good junk!!!!

For the week of April 5th - April 11th, ALL KD Themes will be on sale! But heres the fun! The faster you act, the more you save!

All Themes will be priced the following

April 5th: $0.99
    April 6th: $1.49
    April 7th: $1.99
    April 8th: $2.49
    April 9th: $2.99
    April 10th: $3.49
    April 11th: $3.99
    As of April 12th: all themes will be back to the original price of $4.99

All KD Themes products can be found listed in the Crackberry store here:
    KD Themes Via Crackberry Store

I hope to bring plenty more of my ideas to light for you all to enjoy, and I cant wait to see what else is to come for Blackberry Themes from all the other developers this season! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!
    04-05-10 06:07 AM
    Wow thanks KD
    04-05-10 08:10 PM
    In theme heaven thanks..lol
    04-06-10 01:11 PM
    Thanks KD for the great sale.
    04-06-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD