===== QUOTE trucksmoveamerica ====

Does the grey mess with facebook at all?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

===== /QUOTE ====

No, not at all.
    Thanks. I just sent in my custom order. I sent him a couple of pictures and told him to pick the one he thinks would be best.

03-30-10 11:50 PM
    Thanks. I just sent in my custom order. I sent him a couple of pictures and told him to pick the one he thinks would be best.

I'm sure you'll be pleased!
    03-30-10 11:54 PM

I've got a test tonight at 6:30 so after that or tomorrow I'll get back to you and anyone else who submitted custom orders. Thanks for your patience!
    03-31-10 09:05 AM
    I've got a test tonight at 6:30 so after that or tomorrow I'll get back to you and anyone else who submitted custom orders. Thanks for your patience!
    Money sent via donations on your website. I know you will get to this as soon as you can, I have bought a lot of your themes and you always have been good to deal with.
    03-31-10 11:42 AM
    I got my custom theme today. It was awesome. This guy does awesome work.

Here is some screenshots of how I have this theme set up, and a couple of the custom brandon did, changing the white to a gray color, which helps a lot when viewing at night or dark areas, dont get that blinding white glare. That gray will be in places such as options, messages, sms/mms, and even in my quick SMS app.

This guy does awesome work, I have probably bought most of his themes, and I always find myself going back to his themes. As I have said before, he is almost your one stop theme shop.

This is probably one of his best creations to date. He mixed it up with transparent backgrounds in menu sidebar, pop ups, used the orange highlight. As you can see, I love this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 04-04-10 at 07:48 AM.
    04-03-10 09:31 PM
    Escape is now available on Mobihand! Get it Here!!!
    06-13-10 08:50 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD