Free Trial OTA

The Free Trial is a complete and working version of the Zen theme except it has a watermark on the homescreen to encourage purchase of the premium theme.
    ------------------------

If you would like to purchase one of the premium versions you can get it Here

If you are interested in getting it customized with your own wallpaper or in any other way please email me at [email protected]

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 06-13-10 at 08:49 PM.
    03-27-10 03:13 PM
    Hi what is the cost of the theme? Thanks
    03-27-10 03:49 PM
    In his signature, you should see BBThemeDesigns. It will take you to all of his themes. From there you can see each one and see the price of them as well. All of his themes are top notch...Enjoy!
    03-27-10 05:32 PM
    Hi what is the cost of the theme? Thanks
    All of my themes are $4. Enjoy!
    03-27-10 08:22 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I will get one later this week

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 08:25 PM
    This theme is sweet, dev support is great! Got a custom version made up, and loving it so far. Right to specification.

Last edited by GlitchZero; 03-28-10 at 08:14 AM.
    03-28-10 06:51 AM
    Here is a screen shot of mine..

Note, to get the weather icon to show, I am using berryweather and setting the wallpaper thru berryweather, the theme just has a hotspot for the weather, which works out great for berryweather, because where the weather icon is, that is the hotspot also.

Theme is great. He is changing it up in this theme, transperacy backgrounds, orange highlight in menu's. This is not your normal BBtheme, and it is a welcome change. I have yet to find anything this developer needs to fix on his themes. Check the free trial out, think you will like it.

Only thing I can ever ask for is to get a darker background in pages such as messages, options, ect., that white sucks in dark enviroments. But that is just a personal thing for me, this theme as all his themes, rock.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 03-28-10 at 07:52 AM.
    03-28-10 07:43 AM
    That's exactly why I paid to have mine switched to black with white text.
    03-28-10 07:53 AM
    That's exactly why I paid to have mine switched to black with white text.
    can you show a screen shot.
    03-28-10 08:01 AM
    I think this is what you mean?

03-28-10 08:10 AM
    I think this is what you mean?

What I am talking about is like the screenshot in my other post, the one showing the options screen. Changing the white background to a different color, grey or something. This would apply to all white screens like messages, sms/mms pages, ect..
    03-28-10 08:40 AM
    Oh, no. Mine is just the top banners. Like where it says your name in BBM, "Browser" in the browser, "Options" in the option menu, etc. I didn't get him to edit the whole options menu. It's white in like 98% of the themes out there anyways, I'm used to it now.
    03-28-10 08:42 AM
    Oh, no. Mine is just the top banners. Like where it says your name in BBM, "Browser" in the browser, "Options" in the option menu, etc. I didn't get him to edit the whole options menu. It's white in like 98% of the themes out there anyways, I'm used to it now.
    Yeah, I know they are. I have some that do change the background color and some that don't.

Brandon, I bought this theme, love it. If it is possible to custom the background color of those, let me know, and how much more it would cost me. I dont know if you can just do a update to what I have or not. Let me know either way.

great job on the theme.
    03-28-10 08:48 AM
    I've attached the wallpaper to the OP for those with berryweather.
    03-28-10 12:09 PM
    Yeah, I know they are. I have some that do change the background color and some that don't.

Brandon, I bought this theme, love it. If it is possible to custom the background color of those, let me know, and how much more it would cost me. I dont know if you can just do a update to what I have or not. Let me know either way.

great job on the theme.
    Yea this is definitely possible. I originally had a gray color for it but there always seems to be issues with apps like facebook when you change the global list colors.
    03-28-10 12:10 PM
    ===== QUOTE trucksmoveamerica ====

great job on the theme.

===== /QUOTE ====

Yea this is definitely possible. I originally had a gray color for it but there always seems to be issues with apps like facebook when you change the global list colors.
    You are correct there. Which probably explains why your themes don't need a lot of updates. They just work.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 03:44 PM
    So far I've only found two issues. One is the notifications area has a bit of cut off, but I'm not sure where else it could go.

The other is something in the SVG file. I've only done it twice and it's been a few minutes after a battery pull both times.

You can see Settings and My Stuff are both highlighted. I'm just pointing this out so that you know. Everything still works fine, and I honestly don't think it's a big enough issue to warrant a fix.
    03-29-10 12:02 AM
    So far I've only found two issues. One is the notifications area has a bit of cut off, but I'm not sure where else it could go.

The other is something in the SVG file. I've only done it twice and it's been a few minutes after a battery pull both times.

You can see Settings and My Stuff are both highlighted. I'm just pointing this out so that you know. Everything still works fine, and I honestly don't think it's a big enough issue to warrant a fix.
    When you reboot all 5 are highlighted and you have to click each one to unhighlight them. That's why both are highlighted. Also, the berryweather icon is absurdly large and I had to weigh those options when designing the theme and I decided that it wasn't a huge deal.
    03-30-10 10:06 AM
    Ah. I don't know how I didn't notice that. Well now I feel stupid.
    03-30-10 01:16 PM
    Theme's looking real sharp!!!
    03-30-10 01:56 PM
    I highly recommend this theme! It's not a "me, too" theme. It's quite unique and you can further customize the base theme to your specifications for a nominal fee.

Great job and thanks for your help, Brandon!
    03-30-10 10:18 PM
    I highly recommend this theme! It's not a "me, too" theme. It's quite unique and you can further customize the base theme to your specifications for a nominal fee.

Great job and thanks for your help, Brandon!
    you have some screen shots of your custom theme from Brandon?
    03-30-10 10:21 PM
    All I had Brandon do was change my app and lock screens to a wallpaper I provided (taken from his own collection) and change the background for messages, options, etc. (the global color scheme) to gray.

At first, I paid to have the color scheme changed to black but I found certain fields on BBM and IM+ weren't visible at all. I offered to pay for a change to dark gray but Brandon did so free of charge seeing that I already paid for a change and now all is right in the world...

03-30-10 10:58 PM
    All I had Brandon do was change my app and lock screens to a wallpaper I provided (taken from his own collection) and change the background for messages, options, etc. (the global color scheme) to gray.

At first, I paid to have the color scheme changed to black but I found certain fields on BBM and IM+ weren't visible at all. I offered to pay for a change to dark gray but Brandon did so free of charge seeing that I already paid for a change and now all is right in the world...

Does the grey mess with facebook at all?

03-30-10 11:02 PM
    Does the grey mess with facebook at all?

No, not at all.
    03-30-10 11:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD