Free Trial OTA Download

Please visit my website BBThemeDesigns to purchase the premium versions which include:
    Hidden Today, Weather, Weather Hidden Today, and Zen
    Last edited by BboyerUGA; 02-05-10 at 09:25 AM.
    02-04-10 09:16 PM
    Just DL the trial...Im sure I will be purchasing later! Its been a while BBoyer...I thought we lost ya!
    02-05-10 07:09 AM
    I downloaded the trial, and of course liked it and bought a version. As usual, he did a good job on this theme. It is neat how the icons look like they are just floating on the screen.

It is a rather large download, 2.5MB. It works good. And he is very reasonable on the price of his themes, and he will customize them for you also. This is almost your one stop theme shop.

Isn't it nice that there is a free trial with this guys theme's. I wish all theme developers would do this.
    02-05-10 08:11 AM
    dl'ed the trial and bought about 5minutes later. great job!
    02-05-10 08:44 AM
    I downloaded the trial, and of course liked it and bought a version. As usual, he did a good job on this theme. It is neat how the icons look like they are just floating on the screen.

It is a rather large download, 2.5MB. It works good. And he is very reasonable on the price of his themes, and he will customize them for you also. This is almost your one stop theme shop.

Isn't it nice that there is a free trial with this guys theme's. I wish all theme developers would do this.
    Thanks for the kind words! Yea, at first I was worried about the size too, but I wanted to have really high resolution wallpapers. I thought it was an even trade off. I've been using this for about 3 weeks on my s2 and it works great. OS 5.0 did great things for theme memory.
    02-05-10 09:24 AM
    Yea I like this theme a lot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 04:31 PM
    Hey bboyer gotta question so I like the bb pro style theme but do all the versions come with a toolbox? Or only specific ones. Ill tell u what I like on theme I don't care much for tje 2 icons up top but would love to see toolbox / today screen?

02-06-10 01:54 AM
    Hey bboyer gotta question so I like the bb pro style theme but do all the versions come with a toolbox? Or only specific ones. Ill tell u what I like on theme I don't care much for tje 2 icons up top but would love to see toolbox / today screen?

Yea there's always 2 toolboxes on every BB Pro Style theme. You should get the hidden today version if you only want toolboxes and today on the homescreen. It doesn't have the 2 icons up top so you end up getting like 6-8 today items.
    02-06-10 11:34 AM
    I really like the look of this theme
    02-07-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD