I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 and I'm using it on T-Mobile. I don't know if this probelm is because I'm using T-Mobile and not Verizon but I have a problem.

I have this error using YouTube app

PlayerException: Cannot open tunnel Cause: java.io.IOException: Cannot open tunnel

I also try to use the m.youtube.com and when I select a video, it open the media player but nothings play I leave it like that a few min an nothing.

What are the changes that I need to do to get this to work? Anyone plase can tell me if the Options on the Browser Configuration ithat I suppose to use? Do I need to check mark the box on the Support JavaScrip and if the Prompt to enable Java Script is suppose to be check marked too and also in the browser option in General properties the Enable JavaScript Location support box is suppose to be check marked too? Please anyone let me know the correct options I should use.

I think is a streaming problem because I try to use moodio.fm and I select my station to play, then it open the media player and nothing play and I leave it a few min like that and nothing.

Anyone please help me out here because I try everything and nothing works.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Giopand; 01-02-09 at 01:28 AM. Reason: add information
    01-02-09 01:21 AM
    Try setting your APN to match what T-Mobile has normally set to in TCP Settings under Options.

I think by default it's wap.voicestream.com but don't quote me on it... it's been a while since I touched a T-Mobile BB and needed to set APN on.
    01-02-09 01:42 AM
    Try setting your APN to match what T-Mobile has normally set to in TCP Settings under Options.

I think by default it's wap.voicestream.com but don't quote me on it... it's been a while since I touched a T-Mobile BB and needed to set APN on.

I have that already and the browser works ok but youtube doesn't work or any streaming media.

Yes it is wap.voicestream.com
    01-02-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD