Not a "company man" at all.....but I do have at least SOME scruples and morals. I don't believe that telling lies to pull one over and take advantage is responsible, ethical or mature. It's something a 15 year old would pull...sadly, there are many adults that do the same. I just can't let something like that go on here, without at least pointing them out as the sleazeball idiots they are.
    In all seriousness, I don't condone this sneaky behavior nor would I do it myself, I'm much too honest. I just have a hard time refraining when someone comes off so dramatic with the YELLING and name calling. "Stellar example of humanity".......really, you sound like an angry person.
    04-29-10 08:43 PM
    Well what was said about the whole returning thing ya that is wrong but im just saying that the phone is a beast!
    04-29-10 09:14 PM
    Huh? Say what? I'm confused. I was "yelling?" I don't think so. Name calling, perhaps, but seriously, when posts like that are made, I have a hard time "refraining" to quote you, at not calling them out on it.

As for being angry, you don't know me at all...angry is about the LAST (that's not yelling, just emphasizing) guy to be called angry! As my sig says, "I look and laugh..."

In all seriousness, I don't condone this sneaky behavior nor would I do it myself, I'm much too honest. I just have a hard time refraining when someone comes off so dramatic with the YELLING and name calling. "Stellar example of humanity".......really, you sound like an angry person.
    04-29-10 09:23 PM
    well i dont think i anyone was yelling someone was trying to make a point which was a bad point to be honest just my opinion (everyone is not perfect) so I mean he does what ever he wants to do. How ever he wants to return his phone is his problem not ours. But i was simply saying that the storm 2 is a great phone a "Beast" something that is strong and powerful.
    04-29-10 09:28 PM
    I know mines not. And I wouldnt want to test the devise
    04-29-10 09:39 PM
    me either haha..i never bring it to the bathroom any because of that fear i have of dropping it
    04-29-10 09:41 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD