ever since upgrading to 5.0.0.328, i never get my voicemail from Youmail until the next day or so. i have my setting to check new messages every 10 minutes. anyone else having this issue?
    11-12-09 08:58 AM
    What version of youmail do you have? Also set it to send you an SMS and check to see the differential between the SMS and the youmail app. For me it pushes just like email within a sec or two. I have it set for the default settings. Also I deleted and reinstalled the latest version after upgrading to 5.0
    11-12-09 09:05 AM
    the version i have is 0.96.08. i have it set up to send me an email if i have a voicemail. it just wont show up on my phone for a day or so?
    11-12-09 09:14 AM
    uninstall and a get the 0.96.2 version off appworld.
    11-12-09 09:19 AM
    all my 3rd party apps are in my BBSAK folder, it does not allow you to delete individual apps. can i just install this older version on top of thos version thats on my phone?
    11-12-09 09:25 AM
    Under options/applications/3rd party apps/ you should be able to individually delete the youmail app. I "should" overwrite the old app when you install the new one, but crazier things can happen.
    11-12-09 09:28 AM
    when you backup 3rd party apps on BBSAK you cant delete individual apps anymore. they store a backup file with all the apps, and if you try to delete it at actually deletes all of your apps that are in this folder. this sucks, but it has been documented.
    11-12-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD