Have any of you YouMail users been to figure out how to get an audio alert when a new voice comes in? All setting are where their supposed to be as far as ringers go and nothing. Visual alert is fine. As a matter fact, everything else is great. Just need help getting past audio glitch. Any ideas?
    05-08-09 12:46 AM
    I had youmail for probably 2 months and after not getting some of my messages I just deleted my account. They need to work on the application big time. Love the service but hate the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 01:06 AM
    Enable e-mail or sms notification. Wouldn't that do it for you? If you enable sms notifications then you can add the # to your Contacts & use a custom sound.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 06:43 AM
    That would work but it would be skating around the problem not fixing it. Besides, I already get the message in the YouMail inbox so a email or sms in addition would be overkill. Just need the audio part of the notification that's in the app to work. I get the LED flash but no sound.
    05-08-09 10:50 AM
    I used to get that voicemail indicator icon using youmail. Now I just get regular text messages stating i have voicemail. When did they make that change?

I much prefer to get the indicator icon that a text message telling me I have a message. Seems a bit redundant.
    05-20-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD