which blackberry should i pick when it asks since im on the storm?
    01-13-09 06:36 PM
    i used the bold
    01-13-09 06:38 PM
    To tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter. I selected other, and it just gave me generic instructions on how to set up the call forwarding.

Be warned though....if it goes to voicemail with youmail, the amount of time the message is being recorded counts as airtime that you pay for.
    01-13-09 06:39 PM
    To tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter. I selected other, and it just gave me generic instructions on how to set up the call forwarding.

Be warned though....if it goes to voicemail with youmail, the amount of time the message is being recorded counts as airtime that you pay for.
    It took me forever to figure out why I had calls from Anaheim all the time, then i finally figured it out.
    01-13-09 06:42 PM
    It took me forever to figure out why I had calls from Anaheim all the time, then i finally figured it out.
    huh? I'm confused.
    01-13-09 06:51 PM
    huh? I'm confused.
    When someone calls you and your youmail picks up and records a voice message, the call (and message) is charged as minutes to your plan. It shows up on your bill as a call from youmail - from a (714) area code.

The good news is youmail messages can be checked online - without using your minutes, as well as directly from your Storm (which is data, not minutes).

Hope this helps.
    01-14-09 09:49 PM
    When someone calls you and your youmail picks up and records a voice message, the call (and message) is charged as minutes to your plan. It shows up on your bill as a call from youmail - from a (714) area code.

The good news is youmail messages can be checked online - without using your minutes, as well as directly from your Storm (which is data, not minutes).

Hope this helps.
    Must be different for everyone. I have no calls to an Anaheim or 714 number. Maybe because my number gets forwarded to a number in Connecticut (since that's where my number is out of). I only show calls to that specific number.
    01-14-09 10:02 PM
    does not matter I choose other and mine works perfectly fine.
    01-14-09 11:06 PM
    HElp i can listen to my messages online with youmail. Does anyone know why. It looks like it wants to play but does nothing. I cant listen to the contact greeting either
    01-22-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD