When I had the original wifi/edge Iphone, the Youtube app provided crystal clear video over wifi. Over Edge-not so good.

With the Lg Dare, the 3g Youtube (using mobile youtube) is clear when using the smaller portrait view. Full screen-not so clear.

How are the youtube videos over the Storm?
    11-07-08 09:46 PM
    Should be better since the Storm has Rev A or 3.5G
    11-07-08 09:48 PM
    I have the DARE which IS Rev A and as i said, in portrait mode, mobile you tube vids are clear...when blown up to full screen, uh, no.
    11-07-08 09:50 PM
    **** the dare youll be fine . it will be fine get the **** over the fact there is no wi fi .. worst case ... get an iphone 3g . dosent bother us one bit.
    11-08-08 02:48 AM
    I have the DARE which IS Rev A and as i said, in portrait mode, mobile you tube vids are clear...when blown up to full screen, uh, no.
    I think the reason it's not clear in full-screen on the Dare doesn't have to do with the network speed; it's most likely because Mobile YouTube streams at a lower video resolution to make the video stream more mobile-friendly, and as a result, the picture becomes grainy when inflated to full-screen size.
    11-08-08 03:46 AM
    Does anyone know if youtube videos can play on my 8220 flip?
    11-08-08 08:08 AM
    I really hope the Storm comes with a feature to watch YouTube videos in my head in UltraHD.
    11-08-08 09:03 AM
    The video sucks on youtube, when using the storm
    11-25-08 09:38 PM
    Bad. Unfortunately they didn't put a youtube client on th device like the vodafone version or the iphone or the touch diamond. So you have to use the mobile site. If you play it thru a client like that on the iphone or diamond there is a huge difference from using the internet. Hopefully one will be developed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 09:51 PM
    garbage just garbage do not buy this phone if you want to watch youtube. the screen is amazing watch the preloaded media it will blow your mind........but youtube thats a diff story
    11-25-08 09:53 PM
    i cant see you tube videos on my storm, im on t mobile in the uk and everything else works ive even got all the right service books, not sure if my tcp is right as i got the amercian site, any ideas??
    12-06-08 11:42 AM
    Agreed, the YouTube videos either through the web or the application just stink!

I wonder if they'll come out with something better.
    12-06-08 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD